Terminate AIA savings plan

mira192

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
How do I terminate aia savings plan?

Long story short, I met with an agent/financial advisor and signed without thinking because I just wanted it to be over and done with. I didnt give any banking info so theres no way to deduct money

I was stupid and didnt realise what I was doing. How do I cancel this plan?
 

dendii

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
If no payment information is given than you can just let the plan "lapse" or terminate by itself.

Without the premium, the plan will not be incepted.
 

mira192

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I see. I might try messaging the agent. Thanks. Hopefully no repercussions for not paying the premium
 

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
23,386
Reaction score
4,315
I see. I might try messaging the agent. Thanks. Hopefully no repercussions for not paying the premium

yeah you'll be banned from AIA for life. :s22:

just kidding la, don't pay lor, what can the company or agent do? don't forget you still have the 14-day free-look thing too.
 

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
10,697
Reaction score
1
How do I terminate aia savings plan?

Long story short, I met with an agent/financial advisor and signed without thinking because I just wanted it to be over and done with. I didnt give any banking info so theres no way to deduct money

I was stupid and didnt realise what I was doing. How do I cancel this plan?

ts really easy carrot head :s13:

agents looking for pple like you
 

mira192

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Yer. Sometimes I just can't say no :( I messaged the agent and he said terminated already but is there a way to check?
 

MrColin

Banned
Joined
Aug 27, 2017
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
If no payment is made/no giro, the policy cannot be incepted/started, as such, nothing to worry about. Cheers.
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
yeah you'll be banned from AIA for life. :s22:

just kidding la, don't pay lor, what can the company or agent do? don't forget you still have the 14-day free-look thing too.

Me too. Never want another AIA.
 

computers70

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
How do I terminate aia savings plan?

Long story short, I met with an agent/financial advisor and signed without thinking because I just wanted it to be over and done with. I didnt give any banking info so theres no way to deduct money

I was stupid and didnt realise what I was doing. How do I cancel this plan?

Please do not waste his time if you are not keen.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top