Terrain modelling kits

SKWSMC

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
I want to buy some items to create a small model terrain for my model figures. A newbie to this.
I went to Art Friend at Bras but it does not have all the items I need. Anyone can advice where I can find those items below.

Shaper Sheet
Plaster cloth

The above 2 items i see online is by Woodland Scenics but if there are other items which can of the same effect. Please introduce to me too.
Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top