Tesoro G1N vs Rosewill 9000BR

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,628
Reaction score
692
I see nothing wrong with either keyboard actually, but if it were me, I'd take the Rosewill, but only because I like regular rectangular shaped keyboards. If you prefer the more modern styling of the G1N, nothing wrong with that either. If undecided, just toss a coin....
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Don't think still can find Rosewill RK-9000 brown switch. If have I'd go with Rosewill since they have the same OEM as Filco; Tesoro seems to be a Costar "imitation". Still a good buy for $99 though!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top