Test thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,199
Reaction score
17,449
I cannot seem to start thread in EDMW.
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,199
Reaction score
17,449
Found an issue. Not that I was unable to start thread, but it seems that posting YouTube links encounter a "403 -Forbidden" page.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Could you try again to see if it works

Cheers.
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,199
Reaction score
17,449
Thanks Intrinion for the reply.

So far I do not know what is happening.

But what I do know is that I cannot start a thread that has the embedded YouTube tags so that the post displays the video automatically.

However, it is also possible that it is just my ISP issue. Will monitor further.

Thank you again!
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,436
Reaction score
10,768
Try creating the thread... & edit it later to include the YouTube content?
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,199
Reaction score
17,449
Try creating the thread... & edit it later to include the YouTube content?

Actually I did try that too prior to starting this thread but also failed.

But note that right now I think it may still not be HWZ server issues.... might still be my ISP issues. Will continue to monitor. :o

Thanks for reply! :o
 

大蛇丸 Orochimaru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
23,300
Reaction score
4,276
Actually I did try that too prior to starting this thread but also failed.

But note that right now I think it may still not be HWZ server issues.... might still be my ISP issues. Will continue to monitor. :o

Thanks for reply! :o

some special characters in title can cause 403, try to change title
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,199
Reaction score
17,449
Ok no more issues.

I just posted a thread with YouTube embedded video, it is ok liao.

Thread can be closed if you wish to.

Thank you all for the replies in this thread. :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top