Hi Samsung users,
need all the help I can get to see how the game that I've developed runs on various Android phones/tablets/phablets, any brands, any models, even the China's ones.
So far I've only tested it on my own phone LG P880.
No idea how the game would run on other Android devices, quite scared.
FILL RUSH is my first attempt to create a proper game for the Android, here's the Google Play link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airglow.fillrush&hl=en
Any comments, review, bugs pointed out would be HUGELY appreciated!
need all the help I can get to see how the game that I've developed runs on various Android phones/tablets/phablets, any brands, any models, even the China's ones.
So far I've only tested it on my own phone LG P880.
No idea how the game would run on other Android devices, quite scared.
FILL RUSH is my first attempt to create a proper game for the Android, here's the Google Play link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airglow.fillrush&hl=en
Any comments, review, bugs pointed out would be HUGELY appreciated!
Last edited:
