Hi, can I know if you are on iOS or Android?...and again, text on mobile version too small
For iOS users. Click on the AA icon to increase the font size for iOS!...and again, text on mobile version too small
Android and on chrome mobile, had to go into accessibility settings to force zoom but end up some threads enlarged but others are not, uneven zoomHi, can I know if you are on iOS or Android?
Ios or android?Text too small on mobile version - text scaling by browser no impact on hwz. Pls allow that.
Andriod for me, sibei small, i use accessibility setting to force zoom, end up some threads big some text small, cant you guys just add an option to change text size?Ios or android?![]()
I am on my pixel 3, let me test it out on my end!Andriod for me, sibei small, i use accessibility setting to force zoom, end up some threads big some text small, cant you guys just add an option to change text size?
Hmm I tried. Bringing this up to the admins. There's no elegant browser solution for Android. iOS's solution is excellent. Using accessibility and text zoom, it remains the same size for me, but my text input don't sizes becomes large.Andriod for me, sibei small, i use accessibility setting to force zoom, end up some threads big some text small, cant you guys just add an option to change text size?
wah means i need change to IOS for new forum tio bo?There's no elegant browser solution for Android. iOS's solution is excellent.
Ah, I have updated my response to you. Dr vijay will see it on monday. Let's see if kok leong can do anything about it!wah means i need change to IOS for new forum tio bo?
AndroidIos or android?![]()
I text scale it also dun work. Very the small text on mobile.Andriod for me, sibei small, i use accessibility setting to force zoom, end up some threads big some text small, cant you guys just add an option to change text size?
Sigh yeah. I tried browser font size. Global font size, Global display size.Android
I text scale it also dun work. Very the small text on mobile.
Sigh yeah. I tried browser font size. Global font size, Global display size.
but no bite
Pls get them to work on this for Android. No other comments.Sigh yeah. I tried browser font size. Global font size, Global display size.
but no bite