TFIP IBF Cloud Computing

Dalias

Reaction score
Thanks bro.

I heard from 1 of the forumer here that those of you whom had the offers will be going down to IBF office today or tomorrow for the official signing & to attend a briefing by them.

Hopefully, this is not going to be the only batch for this year's official signings.

Happy national day!

There was a webinar briefing for I assume the earlier batch of candidates who have given their in principle approval. A webinar was also held from the respective fis.. It's done and dusted. Training will begin in Oct as per tfip schedule plan.

Dalias

Reaction score
done and dusted refers to completely finished. Does it apply to all FIs or FIs which finished their selection of candidates?

Not sure about that Bro.. I think there will be 2nd wave.. But I guess if one has not gotten any interviews until now. You can assume that you are likely not going to be going into the program.

WatchYourBek

Reaction score
would like to join the telegram group if it’s active. username: WatchYourBek. couldnt post my user link cos i noob.>< TIA

eggpr@ta

Reaction score
Not sure about that Bro.. I think there will be 2nd wave.. But I guess if one has not gotten any interviews until now. You can assume that you are likely not going to be going into the program.
Hi, am unable to drop PMs. Any ways I can drop you a message regarding this programme?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.