THB to Exchange to SGD.

  • Need help?
    Reach out to someone from Samaritans of Singapore (24 hours): Call 1-767 or WhatsApp 9151-1767 More info

sonic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,547
Reaction score
16
I got 8925 THB left over. Yours for S$375.
1 X 1K note, many 500, 100, 50, 20 notes & some coins.
Deal in the East, Tampines or Bedok Reservoir Rd.
PM me if you interested.
 

curse89

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I got 8925 THB left over. Yours for S$375.
1 X 1K note, many 500, 100, 50, 20 notes & some coins.
Deal in the East, Tampines or Bedok Reservoir Rd.
PM me if you interested.

Hi I am,interested how to contact u?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top