THe Belt thread

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
I remember seeing this thread last time....but disappeared...

Anyway.I am looking for a belt for casual and formal events...I was thinking of the LV initials but then price just increased I think...damn sianz:(

So my budget is less than $600...anything to recommend? better if got pics

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LV monogram initial one its $560 i think ..that one worth it
or u can see dolce & gabanna now having sales..they have nice casual belts too was there yesterday

buaysaikum

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing this thread last time....but disappeared...

Anyway.I am looking for a belt for casual and formal events...I was thinking of the LV initials but then price just increased I think...damn sianz:(

So my budget is less than $600...anything to recommend? better if got pics

can try the dunhill one... the one with circular logo, not as loud as LV but no less classy

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
or u can see dolce & gabanna now having sales..they have nice casual belts too was there yesterday

I dun like monogram...intend to get the Epi 1 at first...but then funny not inside the mens catalouge liao ? I think epi 1 is quite worth it...i mean if u were to compare to a matt black 1...which is about $100 more...both are black from far la no 1 cares really right?

I think the Epi 1 should be around $500 plus...wad u guys think?

EastSider

Reaction score
not really worth.
i would definitely get sth that price , with a nice buckle and leather.

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dolce&Gabbana on sale or D&G? Dolce is at Hilton, D&G at forum... how much is the sale ah? selected items only?

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but to be honest dpoint black leather / silver buckle really suit all occasions/events whatever :(

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dolce&Gabbana on sale or D&G? Dolce is at Hilton, D&G at forum... how much is the sale ah? selected items only?
dolce & gabanna not D&G...hilton....30% off...quite a handful of items on sat when i was there

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa! today after work go chiong liao!
any idea when does the sale end?
not sure leh...but dolce sales must be fast hand fast legs la..quite alot of dolce regulars chiong one....anyway hilton side club 21 sales mah...so paul smith moschino n blah blah also having sales...worth a look

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
Ok if I got 2 choices....the Damier belt or initial belt...which u guys recommend?

damier belt is reversible but the head can get scratched quite easily...but initial not reversible and I wont wear to everywhere.

d4r3d3vil

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok if I got 2 choices....the Damier belt or initial belt...which u guys recommend?

damier belt is reversible but the head can get scratched quite easily...but initial not reversible and I wont wear to everywhere.

for me i will get something i wear everywhere. not everywhr. as in more often

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.