The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamcancook

Reaction score
I use to get my hair cut from Rena at Lacoco. However heard she had recently left for another salon at ION, NEXT. Haircut over there is $75 for all hair lengths, and i find it pretty expensive as compared to lacoco.

Anyone tried Haar Attic before? i made an appointment today with them for a haircut. Would give a review afterwards.

I am excited.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use to get my hair cut from Rena at Lacoco. However heard she had recently left for another salon at ION, NEXT. Haircut over there is $75 for all hair lengths, and i find it pretty expensive as compared to lacoco.

Anyone tried Haar Attic before? i made an appointment today with them for a haircut. Would give a review afterwards.

I am excited.

is it at Keong Saik Road? :s11:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am excited.

Just an update. Heard that currently Rina, previously from La Coco is charging $80+ (after GST) at Next The Salon ION Orchard.

I have mentioned before.

VideoGameKingdom

Reaction score
127367124769.jpg

How do I achieve such a look? In terms of the type of cut and styling product

Type of cut would be round layer and vertical grad, fringe cut curve ard the eyebrow and ear area c shape.

To achieve the type of style first color your hair then it will make it more porous(yes spoil ya hair ya) so if you have the typical asian hair which is 'hard' hair it make it softer and less smooth which gives it more texture. Blow dry forward with some mouse and hair spray strong hold for singapore humid weather.

yamcancook

Reaction score
is it at Keong Saik Road? :s11:

Yes.

Hidden gem found. Look for either Max (creative director) or Bao Liang(stylist). Call for appointment only. Prices quite reasonable. $25 for stylist, and $35 for creative director. Cosy corner and relaxed environment unlike those chain stores, crowds and pushy sales behavior. Apointment only. Might be a little tricky to locate the place if you are unfamiliar of the address.. like me. They were originally at sunshine plaza for a couple of years before they moved. I am going back there next month when my hair needs a trim. I love my new hairstyle now. WOOTS.

I have mentioned before.

Yeah.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Hidden gem found. Look for either Max (creative director) or Bao Liang(stylist). Call for appointment only. Prices quite reasonable. $25 for stylist, and $35 for creative director. Cosy corner and relaxed environment unlike those chain stores, crowds and pushy sales behavior. Apointment only. Might be a little tricky to locate the place if you are unfamiliar of the address.. like me. They were originally at sunshine plaza for a couple of years before they moved. I am going back there next month when my hair needs a trim. I love my new hairstyle now. WOOTS.

Yeah.

only 2 persons running the show? :s11:

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Yeah.
sic address leh

bluecarrot

Reaction score
Ok, I understand.

I read about another hair stylist, Yah Nee from Headspace Salon which is not bad. Currently still considering between Shua or Yah Nee.

Cool. I usually stick with one stylist if I m confortable with him/her. I will stick with Shua for now. :)

yamcancook

Reaction score
Was busy with work previously.

Haar Attic..
My stylist is Baoliang. Max is on NS-reservice. Call and make an appointment in advance. Looking forward to your individual reviews as well. Haircut + wash + consultation = $25. Cosy and relaxed environment, their selection of music is good as well. Contact: 68359811

i am not really sure of how to post pictures over here.

Shua is the new creative director of Lacoco? i received a mailer from them.

best regards,
Daniel

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was busy with work previously.

Haar Attic..
My stylist is Baoliang. Max is on NS-reservice. Call and make an appointment in advance. Looking forward to your individual reviews as well. Haircut + wash + consultation = $25. Cosy and relaxed environment, their selection of music is good as well. Contact: 68359811

i am not really sure of how to post pictures over here.

Shua is the new creative director of Lacoco? i received a mailer from them.

best regards,
Daniel

Yes, she is the creative director over at La Coco.

how much is the total cost?

$53.50 (inclusive of GST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.