The HELLO KITTY X Grab plushies

beatrixsarahtan

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi hi!!

:s12:
I got a notification in the Grab app hor that they are givin out Ltd ed Hello Kitty plushies for ride with GrabHitched.
They say that we double our chances if we took their ‘service of the week’ but I confused leh… So if I take GrabHitch twice, does it still counts as one entry, two entries or four entries sia?? :s13: LOL!!!

Anyone knows :s41: ?
 

beatrixsarahtan

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Thanks thanks @Benajmin!! :love: I had already taken the rides! Realli realli hope to win the plushie!! LoL! Hahha! The wait for the results is exciting! GRAB pls pick me!!:angel:
 

geoz88

Senior Member
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Selling Grab Kitty Week 4 (Brand New and Sealed) for $39.90 only

Brand New In Packaging (Sealed) and Instock.

Limited Edition.

Only 1 left! Last one.

Can nego for fast deal.

Free mail or meet up at Raffles Place MRT
/ Bukit Batok MRT / Telok Ayer MRT / Chinatown MRT / Clarke Quay MRT

PM me, comment below or contact me on Carousell at: https://carousell.com/p/139067181/
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top