shichuanhua
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2012
- Messages
- 4,901
- Reaction score
- 49
USB cable ftw

That's quite expensive considering you can get a Qi charging pad for a quarter of that price.
hey guys, anybody knows where can i get nokia wireless charger dt-910?
preferably without the need of a forwarder
that's so ex
I think it's already discounted.. Rrp is 112..
i rather use cable lool
i agree, but i scared my port loose after in out in out so many times.. worse still, drop your phone with cable plug in, and the cable part hit the floor first. I tio that, dono how many USB cables i spoilt that way
Not sure about nexus, but my galaxy s withstand 2 years of plug in and out sia


Hi Daniel_83, noticed that you didn't remove the case. Can I know what case you are using with the Qi charger?
Hi Daniel_83, noticed that you didn't remove the case. Can I know what case you are using with the Qi charger?
Nice.....for me I just place the official Qi charger to the bezel of my monitor, then place the phone on it.i'm using the Nokia DT-910 qi charger because it can make the phone stay in an upright position on my office desk
charges quite fast somehow (altho rating is only 0.75mA output)
![]()
![]()