The Official Logitech Users Thread.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. its been fixed with the new Wireless Mice products ;-)

(But the G7 has been discontinued...)

You will see a 3 year battery life mouse...

and most Logitech wireless mice going up to 18 months battery life ...:eek:

that long~! :eek:

my vx nano the battery level state 6 mths on the setpoint

but if use maybe 18hrs per day can only last 2 weeks or so only

that why the 3 yrs or 18 mths very disputable cause they assume u only use very short hours per day

Reaction score
that long~! :eek:

my vx nano the battery level state 6 mths on the setpoint

but if use maybe 18hrs per day can only last 2 weeks or so only

that why the 3 yrs or 18 mths very disputable cause they assume u only use very short hours per day

Well, there are certain research / testing / evaluation criteria based on the statement.

--------------------
Just an example - an office worker probably uses the mouse 6 hours out of his/her 9am-6pm work day. The rest of the day being paperwork or meetings...and even then, the 6 hours is on an intermittent basis. (You have conversations with your colleagues, the mouse goes to sleep...)

Based on that, and the fact that the person takes care of the mouse - toggles the power switch off at end of the day.

---------------------

If there is a need to, we will need to dig the white papers (research materials) on how the 3 years / 18 months conclusion is reached...but my guess should not be too far away (the example) from the white paper....

:s7::D;)

agennon

Reaction score
Just bought a logitech g330 about 2 days ago.

Not really a fan of behind-the-ear headsets but I must say it really impressed me when I put it on, exceptionally comfortable.

Sound quality could be better but a really decent pair of headsets overall, love the build quality and have no probs with the usb dongle so far as my pc can recognise if its plugged in or not easily, which imo solves one of the most annoying problems with usb headsets.

one satisfied customer!

Reaction score
Just bought a logitech g330 about 2 days ago.

Not really a fan of behind-the-ear headsets but I must say it really impressed me when I put it on, exceptionally comfortable.

Sound quality could be better but a really decent pair of headsets overall, love the build quality and have no probs with the usb dongle so far as my pc can recognise if its plugged in or not easily, which imo solves one of the most annoying problems with usb headsets.

one satisfied customer!

Thank you much, Agennon =:p

We have had customer feedback that our current range of USB headsets are all over-the-head and none are behind-the-neck / ear types.

That's why we took the feedback and created the G330 USB gaming headset. (There is the H330 too for normal usage).

If you are looking for really good sound while gaming, you should try the G35 Gaming Headset though :s13:

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. its been fixed with the new Wireless Mice products ;-)

(But the G7 has been discontinued...)

You will see a 3 year battery life mouse...

and most Logitech wireless mice going up to 18 months battery life ...:eek:
But but... none of them match the G7 in term of handling, comfort and precision when it comes to gaming. :o

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leon,

Please PM me with your contact details.

I will refer your case to my customer support who will try to assist you.

Hi Logitech-Hunter.

Actually So far I've downloaded the Setpoint 4.80 driver and the issue has disappears.

Will continue to monitor if the problem still occurs.

Marutama

Reaction score
hey is logitech still selling mice with design simliar to G3 and MX300? or are they phrasing out this kind of mouse?

kailord

Reaction score
hi, i'm thinking of getting wireless keyboard and mouse combo for my netbook MSI U100+
very budget option but need to be usable for basic net surfing - no games etc.
and netbook only got USB port, no PS/2

got so many models, i'm getting confused liao. what's the lowest price one now for logitech combo and whether it's reasonably usable? (small size is ok)
or any competing brand?

thanks!

Reaction score
hi, i'm thinking of getting wireless keyboard and mouse combo for my netbook MSI U100+
very budget option but need to be usable for basic net surfing - no games etc.
and netbook only got USB port, no PS/2

got so many models, i'm getting confused liao. what's the lowest price one now for logitech combo and whether it's reasonably usable? (small size is ok)
or any competing brand?

thanks!

Kailord,

I don't know your budget but here is my suggestion.

Go for 2 products:

1. Logitech N110 Notebook Riser - SGD$39.00
2. Logitech Wireless Desktop MK250 - SGD$49.00

The N110 Notebook Riser lifts your netbook to a comfortable eye-level (height can be adjusted). This prevents back strain if you tend to hunch (and most people do !) while you surf the net.

The MK250 is the affordable entry level Wireless keyboard/mouse (USB only) and offers 2.4 GHz wireless technology that allows you to use the desktop from up to 10 meters! :D:D:D
As well as 3 years warranty.

I hope the above recommendation helps! :s13:

johnqjx

Reaction score
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard?

Where can I find the Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard? Are they still shipping these into Singapore?

Reaction score
Where can I find the Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard? Are they still shipping these into Singapore?

The G11 Gaming Keyboard has been discontinued.

But you might want to try CH Computers @ Funan, 5th floor.

Possible that there is still 1 or 2 pieces.

bkchng

Master Member
Reaction score
can anyone recommend a value-for-money notebook mouse that is more suitable for larger hands? I understand that all notebook mice are too small for large hands, but I just want to get the most comfortable of them all :p
thanks!

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a value-for-money notebook mouse that is more suitable for larger hands? I understand that all notebook mice are too small for large hands, but I just want to get the most comfortable of them all :p
thanks!

Hmm..the BIGGEST notebook mouse I know of....

Wireless ones goes first...

is the Logitech V320 Cordless Optical Mouse (2.4 GHz) with storable receiver @ SGD$39.00.

Or you might want the Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse...

Wired one is the Logitech LS1 Laser Notebook Mouse available @ Harvey Norman or Challenger.

Basically Notebook Mice are categorized with following features:

1) Small size for portability / mobility

2) Shorter cable (wire), if its wired, so that you don't have entangling issues...

SimonLam

Reaction score

Try Gamescore at Funan. They may still have.

Alternative, if you keen, i have 1 pcs that i am using now. PM me for a reasonable price to let go.

SimonLam

Reaction score
Thank you much, Agennon =:p

We have had customer feedback that our current range of USB headsets are all over-the-head and none are behind-the-neck / ear types.

That's why we took the feedback and created the G330 USB gaming headset. (There is the H330 too for normal usage).

If you are looking for really good sound while gaming, you should try the G35 Gaming Headset though :s13:

I am also a proud owner of G330. Just bought this over the weekend to replace my old headset. It is simple, plug into USB and Vista/Win7 can detect automatically. I notice from Logitech website that there isnt any new software drivers for it yet.

SimonLam

Reaction score
I have the following Logitech products:

G11 Gaming Keyboard
G9x Laser Gaming Mouse
G5 Laser Gaming Mouse (to let go)
G330 Gaming Headset
Quickcam Pro for Notebook
V550 Nano Laser Mouse for Notebooks
Premiun Notebook Headset
USB Hub for Notebook

Haha...got any loyality membership?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.