The Official Xperia S thread

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Maybe no official pre-order for xs. I think will release at IT show, still got freebies but mainly becos of IT show.

I hate the sandwiched feeling of IT fairs crowd. :s13:

so i can meet bro rsssd in it show? haaaha
wjhit ewhite :s12:
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Mobyshop may have the export set, I think only 6range will have the local set on the first day of launch. Unless they buy from 6range. :D

so now is telco need wait 1 to 2 week?
omg epic failture!!! :s11::s22:
 

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
11,339
Reaction score
1,237
Been using the black one for a few days, here are some of my comments:

Pros
- Scratch resistant back cover (I used a key)
- Very sharp and high quality display, can versus 4S
- User experience is very fast and smooth
- Sleep mode to take a photo is about 1.5sec

Cons
- Location of the camera is way too high, easily block by your hand
- Photos taken unable to keep up with the 720p display, kinda blurry
- Back, Home, Menu buttons not that sensitive (my biggest gripe)
- When holding the phone in hand do not have that high quality feel
 

misashiX

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Haha, When I say 1-2 week is base on my prediction. Still no idea when the telcom will release xperia S. Lets cross our fingers.
 

misashiX

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Been using the black one for a few days, here are some of my comments:

Pros
- Scratch resistant back cover (I used a key)
- Very sharp and high quality display, can versus 4S
- User experience is very fast and smooth
- Sleep mode to take a photo is about 1.5sec

Cons
- Location of the camera is way too high, easily block by your hand
- Photos taken unable to keep up with the 720p display, kinda blurry
- Back, Home, Menu buttons not that sensitive (my biggest gripe)
- When holding the phone in hand do not have that high quality feel

So is the phone good? I am thinking of using lanyard. how do u rate the phone Sephirot?
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Haha, When I say 1-2 week is base on my prediction. Still no idea when the telcom will release xperia S. Lets cross our fingers.

ahah no no omg i want my treat this 8 march i need my white choco XS haahahaah
i need more ram
on my new phone ahahaha
 

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
11,339
Reaction score
1,237
So is the phone good? I am thinking of using lanyard. how do u rate the phone Sephirot?
It's a good phone but still can improve. I feel the material is a bit plasticky thou.
Reason I used a key to scratch is because the phone is not mine lol

I will rate it a 8.5/10
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Been using the black one for a few days, here are some of my comments:

Pros
- Scratch resistant back cover (I used a key)
- Very sharp and high quality display, can versus 4S
- User experience is very fast and smooth
- Sleep mode to take a photo is about 1.5sec

Cons
- Location of the camera is way too high, easily block by your hand
- Photos taken unable to keep up with the 720p display, kinda blurry
- Back, Home, Menu buttons not that sensitive (my biggest gripe)
- When holding the phone in hand do not have that high quality feel

Location of camera is for portrait use so you dont accidentally touch or scratch the lens with your hands. If the design of the lens is in middle, you will scratch it more easily. Subjective topic.

Cons of capacitive buttons vs hardware buttons.

High quality feel? You need metal? :D

Photos quality are subjective, also depends on user skills & knowledge.

Many of us did not have the phone yet, still early to comment.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top