The Official Xperia S thread

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Hav stock already? Its good to have cheaper choice.. But it scares me... Lols. Why the huge price diff? All are sealed set right?
 

Lostsouls

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
0
ya, the mei mei at Sony shop said to me it is the special IT show price. (i was thinking special chop carrot IT show price.) i must have looked shocked so she said the usual price is 1098. i must look like a super orange carrot.

head-carrot.jpg
 

centauri61

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
0
can anyone confirm if the xperia s functions as a USB mass storage device?

the samsung nexus is designed such that it doesn't
 

tnatna

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
0
i think thats a ICS issue la.

anyway i am quite noob on another issue. someone mentioned that there will be two smart tags given i think. what does that mean?

can anyone confirm if the xperia s functions as a USB mass storage device?

the samsung nexus is designed such that it doesn't
 

centauri61

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
0
i think thats a ICS issue la.

anyway i am quite noob on another issue. someone mentioned that there will be two smart tags given i think. what does that mean?

dun think its ICS issue... designer choice maybe...

smart tag uses NFC to set certain settings automatically... tap on tags for "Home" or maybe "Car" and it'll switch automatically to your desired settings... like bluetooth on or play music via DLNA... something like that
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
whch uncle? maybe he noobis hahahah
:s12:

Singtel retail shop. I just now on my way home ask him. He say tomorrow for Singtel preorder only. I think only Sony the 6range selling? After I heard preorder abit turn off leh. If he say tomorrow can buy I will kick my galaxy s around today.
 

gab123

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
0
i wan black. Adix82 stock coming after 5. now going sim lim station there n wait
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
Singtel retail shop. I just now on my way home ask him. He say tomorrow for Singtel preorder only. I think only Sony the 6range selling? After I heard preorder abit turn off leh. If he say tomorrow can buy I will kick my galaxy s around today.

Kick?? :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top