The Official Xperia S thread

gab123

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
0
bought my at from adix at 6pm. tag must redeem at a later date. new FASTER charge charger. screen protector.
 

xanthus_f

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
26,197
Reaction score
4
Cos got quick charger sticker paste big big on the charger. :D
would like to know this quick charger, can it be used as a usb charger for other equipment?
i used my arc's one to charge portable charger, mp3... very convenient when go travelling. :)
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Poison all of you to the max. Introducing the Sony Xperia S White. Any bro need more info, do PM or contact me.

423879_10150607380278106_730508105_9479422_1754694897_n.jpg

423535_10150607376593106_730508105_9479419_1383277935_n.jpg
 

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
So tomorrow Singtel will have pre-order or what? I don't wanna waste my trip down.
 

kinbalight

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
116
mmm...read through the last 6-7 pages...but still a bit blur

1) are the telcos including the tags inside?
2) are the telcos including the "quick" charger inside?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,944
Reaction score
13,689
mmm...read through the last 6-7 pages...but still a bit blur

1) are the telcos including the tags inside?
2) are the telcos including the "quick" charger inside?

I believe all local sets are the same, redeem voucher with 2 tags and quick charger.
 

globalzorian

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Hi all. I'm new here. I'm also planning to get this phone! Most probably with a Telco Contract.
I've been monitoring this Thread for a number of days already. Quite excited I am!
:D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top