The Official Xperia S thread

r1cky_b3cks

Master Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
2,026
anyone updated noticed Facebook timeline not showing anymore? Even though facebook app up to date.. version 1.9.6

Yes, somebody already posted it in sony mobile forum. It seems that the sony support has no idea about it.
 

fredrick

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
I was told by the staff over at j8 service centre it will take at least 2 hours to update the ICS. For those who din register online for the 12+3 mths warranty pls bring ur receipt. I didn't upgrade it coz I m rushing for time. Need gotta wait for OTA or pc companion. Is there really a need for 2 hrs just to update ICS?
 

CoolSilverRider

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
0
I was told by the staff over at j8 service centre it will take at least 2 hours to update the ICS. For those who din register online for the 12+3 mths warranty pls bring ur receipt. I didn't upgrade it coz I m rushing for time. Need gotta wait for OTA or pc companion. Is there really a need for 2 hrs just to update ICS?

Just do manual upgrade, is just less than 10mins.
 

fredrick

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Just do manual upgrade, is just less than 10mins.

Not familiar with flashing...
At first the staff insist on the receipt. I told him Xperia s just launched for a few mths why do I need to proof it. Think the guy is a new staff. After consult his senior then he say if u got register online then no need
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top