- Joined
- Mar 9, 2004
- Messages
- 125,310
- Reaction score
- 6,577
Call them to find out??

anyone knows whether starhub still carries the phone? i dont want go down and be disappointed..
my poor XS...only last 3-4 monthsJust wait for new phones to come. Its like last year phasing out arc to sell arc s. This is a good way to cut losses - stop selling old models to push out new models.
Alrighty, thanksYou can buy any car charger with USB Connector output on the other end or can get the Original Car Charger, AN401 from Xperia Concept Stores at $48.
Alrighty, thanks
my poor XS...only last 3-4 months![]()
anyone tried live streaming of olympics on xperia s? mine cant work at all. using ics xperia s
waa bun bun rich can drive car
i only take public transport haahah
my poor XS...only last 3-4 months![]()
Which apps are you using?
Its been a short while, but I had a good time with my xs.
MINT! Here I come!!
Just got a call yesterday that my LCD replacement is here...so it really takes about 1 month to arrive.wanted to go replace my screen yesterday but it seems like they run out of spare parts again. the lady said might be 1-2 months time. put my name down first though.
Just got a call yesterday that my LCD replacement is here...so it really takes about 1 month to arrive.
Its been a short while, but I had a good time with my xs.
MINT! Here I come!!
youtube app