The Official Xperia S thread

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
Get white one loh. Then you can change the color using colored transparent cases. :D

I see the pink case that littlehitsuji posted damn nice. =:p I hear pker says until I abit scared to get white. He has a point also.
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
Get white one loh. Then you can change the color using colored transparent cases. :D

I see the pink case that littlehitsuji posted damn nice. =:p I hear pker says until I abit scared to get white. He has a point also.

i def will put case la.. just how to get it only...
ya lor i also hear pker say until scared.. super nice the pink cover!!!!!

Are you getting the case?

i want to! but idk how to! sigh! anybody who knows nihongo can help translate?

for the benefit of someone who asked if the case is transparent earlier...
133049497390913220263_DSC07876.jpg
133049514906813219839_DSC07885.jpg
133052601034613211678_DSC08022.jpg
133052633643313211395_DSC08039.jpg
133052634924313109409_DSC08025.jpg

sauce: Sony Ericsson *uXperia NX SO-02D*v ƒŒƒ|*[ƒg3 ƒAƒNƒZƒTƒŠ*[(1)•Ò *yDigital-BAKA*z/ƒEƒFƒuƒŠƒuƒ*ƒO

Another kind of casing, from the same webby.
nx_web_cut2.jpg
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
The colorless case is already very nice. Unless you like certain colored cases. :D
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
My white Sony PSP is still spackling clean. :D

But psp is glossy surface compared to xs matte surface. I guess you do not carry your psp everywhere like you do with your phone.

Still, you are doing a good job keeping it white & clean. :D
 

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
i def will put case la.. just how to get it only...
ya lor i also hear pker say until scared.. super nice the pink cover!!!!!

i want to! but idk how to! sigh! anybody who knows nihongo can help translate?
Ya! But if buy the black won't be nice with the pink case :(
Maybe can ask pker help us translate. Hehe

pink for me. :D the combination of white phone plus pink clear case will be jin swee!
I totally agree! I was just saying that. Great minds think alike =:p

teh o gathering feedback then decide which one to choose is it? :s13:

:s34:

Oh yea! The white xperia s club. :D

I keep looking at your avatar untew damn gian leh :flash:
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
More likely to protect against knocks & cuts. Sony only says the cover is anti-stain. :D

Against cuts prolly will la. But knocks, if take the plastic case then mayve case will spoil? Haha. I wish i got the case then can tell more =:p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top