The Official Xperia S thread

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
I see. It comes free with the Xperia NX, I think.



Yes, here on well-deserved holiday. :D

ooo lovely
wonder how much to buy
too iam interested in tat adaptor
wonder it is able to sell separate
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Yes, I'm aiming for the white one. My Xperia X10 and Xperia arc are both black, so time to try a different colour. :D



I've been busy exploring Japan! =:p

I don't mind helping to buy, as I'm heading to Tokyo next. But I'm not sure if I'll get free Internet access in Tokyo. Besides, I am only landing back in Singapore next Saturday and then have 1 week of reservist. So timing's not right for those who are anxious to get the casings as soon as the phone is released (maybe) next weekend.

Haha these are exactly the same reasons why I'm getting a white one too!

Well just help me get a translucent pink and solid red~
Confident this time that it'll be available on Thursday onwards~!!
If you can't pass to us on Sunday or something we'll wait till you're done with reservist, don't worry!
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Haha these are exactly the same reasons why I'm getting a white one too!

Well just help me get a translucent pink and solid red~
Confident this time that it'll be available on Thursday onwards~!!
If you can't pass to us on Sunday or something we'll wait till you're done with reservist, don't worry!

offcourse must wait
good things must wait
:D
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
Well just help me get a translucent pink and solid red~
Confident this time that it'll be available on Thursday onwards~!!
If you can't pass to us on Sunday or something we'll wait till you're done with reservist, don't worry!

Can you please go to the rakuten or elecom websites, and give me a link to the casing that you want? This is so that I don't buy the wrong colour. Then PM me the link and price. I'll try my best to buy the casing (at no additional costs) but no guarantees.

Just to add: I exchanged my Yen at a rather bad rate of SGD1.00 is to JPY61.38. The rate has spiked since then. So for anyone who wants me to help them to buy, you need to use the above rate for conversion.
 
Last edited:

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Can you please go to the rakuten or elecom websites, and give me a link to the casing that you want? This is so that I don't buy the wrong colour. Then PM me the link and price. I'll try my best to buy the casing (at no additional costs) but no guarantees.

have fun in jp bro hushy
and share some pics too ahaah
 

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
Can you please go to the rakuten or elecom websites, and give me a link to the casing that you want? This is so that I don't buy the wrong colour. Then PM me the link and price. I'll try my best to buy the casing (at no additional costs) but no guarantees.
May I chime in too? You can pass me whenever it's convenient for you. :o
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
I too shy to take pictures of the numerous chio Japanese ladies leh. :o:o



Sure, it's open to anyone who's interested. Just send me a PM.

aiyah no asking u to snap maid cafe or girls lor
others things like food and sencary is good too
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
Lai lai telly also help.
You poison me, the pink one damn nice :love:
Hehe walk walk they most happy :o Today got a bit of rain. Later go dinner?

yeah lo :o dinner come back le~ ate for 3 hrs :s22:

which one haha...

got any links or anything ?

shiba inu are damn cute ....puppies r *melts*

used to be here, think now no more live cam alr, but got videos.. :)
Shiba Inu Puppy Cam, Ustream.TV: Tune in daily to see the cutest Shiba Inu pups

yalor toobad too but sg don't have pet cafe too so those Cant have pet can have their experience too

in jp for quite alot

sg also got pet cafe leh!

It's ok lah. I guess you are getting pink too? just add 1 more mah.

Hmm.. Japanese mah. It's normal for Japaanese to portray their sexuality. Though some are underaged I agree not good, but then, as long as they don't resort to doing porn, I'm ok with them. haha.

Artistes like Koda Kumi like to bare alot of flesh too. As long as you have it, no harm flaunting it~!!

And the sad truth is, sex sells. But if you want consolation, it's been almost a year since they had a music video wearing bikinis or lingeries. This proves that their success doesn't necessarily mean they have to wear skimpy stuff. =)

yeah, though i've heard about some members who leave the group and becoming porn stars after that. not too sure where i read those though. i like some of their songs! very upbeat, nice. ;)

Haha these are exactly the same reasons why I'm getting a white one too!

Well just help me get a translucent pink and solid red~
Confident this time that it'll be available on Thursday onwards~!!
If you can't pass to us on Sunday or something we'll wait till you're done with reservist, don't worry!

omggggg i was just thinking of getting both a translucent pink and solid red too! :D

hush66, later i pm u. :) thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Can you please go to the rakuten or elecom websites, and give me a link to the casing that you want? This is so that I don't buy the wrong colour. Then PM me the link and price. I'll try my best to buy the casing (at no additional costs) but no guarantees.

Just to add: I exchanged my Yen at a rather bad rate of SGD1.00 is to JPY61.38. The rate has spiked since then. So for anyone who wants me to help them to buy, you need to use the above rate for conversion.

Done~
If you have a way (which i doubt, lol) to get your hands on a DoComo branded white back cover, help me get it~!!

Oh yah. If you are looking for screen protectors as well, help me get one too~! Somehow I trust the qualities in Japan better than what we get locally +_+
 

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
I too shy to take pictures of the numerous chio Japanese ladies leh. :o:o



Sure, it's open to anyone who's interested. Just send me a PM.

Thanks many many! Ugh I wished they sell hello kitty case >.<
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
yeah lo :o dinner come back le~ ate for 3 hrs :s22:



used to be here, think now no more live cam alr, but got videos.. :)
Shiba Inu Puppy Cam, Ustream.TV: Tune in daily to see the cutest Shiba Inu pups



sg also got pet cafe leh!



yeah, though i've heard about some members who leave the group and becoming porn stars after that. not too sure where i read those though. i like some of their songs! very upbeat, nice. ;)



omggggg i was just thinking of getting both a translucent pink and solid red too! :D

hush66, later i pm u. :) thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ahhaa all poison each others hahah

oh SG got pet cafe meh?
can play with pets u dont own meh?
where ah
doggy or neko neko? haha
intro intro
 

gab123

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
0
i hands on Black at amk on wednesday, today was around bishan so went to see. prefer white. when i ask to see the black set again at bishan, tat sales person say only preorder than can let me see. I was so pissed of i just walk off
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
Done~
If you have a way (which i doubt, lol) to get your hands on a DoComo branded white back cover, help me get it~!!

Oh yah. If you are looking for screen protectors as well, help me get one too~! Somehow I trust the qualities in Japan better than what we get locally +_+

hey hey, do u have the link for solid red case? the link that i have is translucent red only.. i thought screen protectors were included in the xperia s packaging?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top