The Official Xperia S thread

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
yeah lo :o dinner come back le~ ate for 3 hrs :s22:

sg also got pet cafe leh!
WB~ Wah eat many many? =:p
Yes! We have pet cafe here!
Have you decided on the color yet?

Done~
If you have a way (which i doubt, lol) to get your hands on a DoComo branded white back cover, help me get it~!!

Oh yah. If you are looking for screen protectors as well, help me get one too~! Somehow I trust the qualities in Japan better than what we get locally +_+
ITA. I would pay more for made in Japan stuff anytime.
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
yeah lo :o dinner come back le~ ate for 3 hrs :s22:



used to be here, think now no more live cam alr, but got videos.. :)
Shiba Inu Puppy Cam, Ustream.TV: Tune in daily to see the cutest Shiba Inu pups



sg also got pet cafe leh!



yeah, though i've heard about some members who leave the group and becoming porn stars after that. not too sure where i read those though. i like some of their songs! very upbeat, nice. ;)



omggggg i was just thinking of getting both a translucent pink and solid red too! :D

hush66, later i pm u. :) thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Speaking of pet cafes, there is a video 1 of the AKB48 members bringing her pet dog there. SO CUTE!!!

As for those ex-members who became porn/gravure models, I guess I dunno them cos I only got to know the girls 3 years ago~ if you like I can share and recommend some of their good songs with you

Haha seems we have really similar tastes!!! But too bad I can't find a solid red. So I asked hush to get a solid white instead (red.. white... Sg flag, much?)
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
ahhaa all poison each others hahah

oh SG got pet cafe meh?
can play with pets u dont own meh?
where ah
doggy or neko neko? haha
intro intro

have.. usually owners are quite friendly, just ask before u touch the dog. :) doggy one leh.. haha.
Dog Cafe - Doggiestyle CafeK9 Kafe - Dog Cafe
i haven't go yet; got my dog ard end of last year only, got no time yet. haha. so far i have only brought him to places like dempsey where they allow pets as long as u dine alfresco. :)

Thanks many many! Ugh I wished they sell hello kitty case >.<

strapya might have after awhile.. :D

WB~ Wah eat many many? =:p
Yes! We have pet cafe here!
Have you decided on the color yet?


ITA. I would pay more for made in Japan stuff anytime.

thinking of getting 2! but not too sure leh. u? =:p
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
i hands on Black at amk on wednesday, today was around bishan so went to see. prefer white. when i ask to see the black set again at bishan, tat sales person say only preorder than can let me see. I was so pissed of i just walk off

LOL. Those who have been whining about no news of preorders, HERE IS YOUR NEWS!

Haha
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
i hands on Black at amk on wednesday, today was around bishan so went to see. prefer white. when i ask to see the black set again at bishan, tat sales person say only preorder than can let me see. I was so pissed of i just walk off

u need to know insider lor
next time ask me hahha
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
hey hey, do u have the link for solid red case? the link that i have is translucent red only.. i thought screen protectors were included in the xperia s packaging?

there will be a standard pre-applied film on the screen. As for extra protector, 1 was included with Rachael, but there wasn't any for Arc. So Nozomi is anybody's guess *coughs* looks at Zeph *coughs*
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
have.. usually owners are quite friendly, just ask before u touch the dog. :) doggy one leh.. haha.
Dog Cafe - Doggiestyle CafeK9 Kafe - Dog Cafe
i haven't go yet; got my dog ard end of last year only, got no time yet. haha. so far i have only brought him to places like dempsey where they allow pets as long as u dine alfresco. :)



strapya might have after awhile.. :D



thinking of getting 2! but not too sure leh. u? =:p

oo thx domo arigato little san ahahah
too bad no neko neko cafe

ooo the pet cafe soo far
ulu one
unlike in jp
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
LOL. Those who have been whining about no news of preorders, HERE IS YOUR NEWS!

Haha

if can just buy more lor since we cant get in singapore
esp for xperia stuffs
unlike fruity phone and samcrap phone hahah
i only go back to jp by end of yr of early 2013 lor
as i wnat winter only
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
Lol. Speaking of pet cafes, there is a video 1 of the AKB48 members bringing her pet dog there. SO CUTE!!!

As for those ex-members who became porn/gravure models, I guess I dunno them cos I only got to know the girls 3 years ago~ if you like I can share and recommend some of their good songs with you

Haha seems we have really similar tastes!!! But too bad I can't find a solid red. So I asked hush to get a solid white instead (red.. white... Sg flag, much?)

awwww~ :s34: must be super cute! haha i don't mind if u recommend some songs.. may i ask why do u want to get 2 cases?
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
there will be a standard pre-applied film on the screen. As for extra protector, 1 was included with Rachael, but there wasn't any for Arc. So Nozomi is anybody's guess *coughs* looks at Zeph *coughs*

There should be a screen protector in the package. :D
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,591
I think the Xperia S white will turn a bit yellowish over time, just like the IP4 white.

Well...give and take i guess. =)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top