The Official Xperia S thread

Zeph_ng

Reaction score
it seems after rooting, the battery life is really better.

One charge can last 20 hrs +

6bdf50fe.png

d15980b2.png

Most definitely

Many things unecessary can be frozen or uninstalled, which aids for better overall battery life

centauri61

Reaction score
with normal usb charging in car, the battery life still keeps going down... mostly just playing music...

might need to use the quick charger in the car! omg...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone have photo for the Xperia S casing sold in 6range aka official Xperia shop??

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
i will be going tomolo. who else wanna go ??? maybe can meet up for tea !!!

@raggy ah, do i have to bling the receipt ? or just the coupon ?

Bring both just incase?? But i think coupon enough... cause just now the blue eye gal just ask if i bring my coupon i can redeem on the spot and i told her no. :)

Btw...how you root?? :o :o

gab123

Reaction score
who is going down 2molo? going about 2 to amk hub to redeem the tag, anyone wanna meet up

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bring both just incase?? But i think coupon enough... cause just now the blue eye gal just ask if i bring my coupon i can redeem on the spot and i told her no. :)

Btw...how you root?? :o :o

er.... root ah, follow the steps provided in xda lor.

blue eye gal is located at where ?

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who is going down 2molo? going about 2 to amk hub to redeem the tag, anyone wanna meet up

i will be going but cannot confirm timing. cos i dk my gf what time meeting me. but most prolly is in the late afternoon.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back from Malaysia. Tomorrow I going the service center at j8. Right now my yellow spot don't seems to disappear liao. My battery think season liao. Last till now. 15 hours. Took 40+ photos:s13:

Your battery sounds better, 40+ photos really takes a large chunk of juices from the battery. Too bad for your screen though.

Zeph_ng

Reaction score
will u b there 2molo?

Unfortunately no

I'll be located mainly over at Parkway Parade for the next month or so

At least they have the 4 screens setup completed at PP as well

*cracks fingers* Gonna be no problem demo-ing =)

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Your battery sounds better, 40+ photos really takes a large chunk of juices from the battery. Too bad for your screen though.

to be exact 60photos + 1 10 sec video. :s13: But if manage to get a replacement today, today is her last day :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.