The Official Xperia S thread

tridious

Reaction score
hi guys after seeing several posts here, i tried changing the network settings of the phone to wcdma only..and the battery life has improved significantly since. thanks for heads up ppl!

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
who is going down 2molo? going about 2 to amk hub to redeem the tag, anyone wanna meet up
It says on my coupon to redeem the tags from Mar 28 onwards only .... its stated there .. urs isnt?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It says on my coupon to redeem the tags from Mar 28 onwards only .... its stated there .. urs isnt?

tags are here. U can collect now.

U can choose not to believe us anyway...

Anyway...is nicole from amkhub telling me we can redeem now cause it's here...in the cupboard. :)

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys after seeing several posts here, i tried changing the network settings of the phone to wcdma only..and the battery life has improved significantly since. thanks for heads up ppl!

For some reason setting to either one of the network only improves batt by alot.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why sell away? i tot u like it?

a few issues, mainly hardware. first is the yellow patch on the screen. then is the viewing angle of the screen, cos I put my phone beside my bed as alarm clock, then lie down liao cannot see the time cos contrast too flat. then the 3 buttons at the bottom hard to tap also.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a few issues, mainly hardware. first is the yellow patch on the screen. then is the viewing angle of the screen, cos I put my phone beside my bed as alarm clock, then lie down liao cannot see the time cos contrast too flat. then the 3 buttons at the bottom hard to tap also.

wait for xperia P
is known to have better button
and whitemagic hahah

KoonZui

Reaction score
hi peeps! im juz curious if anybody has subjected their xs to a free-fall test:s22:, either accidentally or otherwise, and how the xs survived it?

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xperia P is of lower specs rite?

ya if u compare to specs
yes to your answer
so depend on your expectation on hw specs usage

its unique in a way of using a new chip and more energy eficient on its new whitemagic display and offcourse uni body full metal body
and smaller body more fitting for the smaller hands

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ya if u compare to specs
yes to your answer
so depend on your expectation on hw specs usage

its unique in a way of using a new chip and more energy eficient on its new whitemagic display and offcourse uni body full metal body
and smaller body more fitting for the smaller hands
in another words with a better energy efficient use, the battery lifespan will improve and last longer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.