The Perfume Thread

jennlimm

Reaction score
Beware of shop.fetchels. My friend purchased Penhaligons Lord George from them, turns out it was fake. He has a original sample to compare to, scent was totally diff and lasted only 3 hrs. Bottle had dents and was poor quality.

Really? I bought from them on Shopee and it was authentic! Maybe just a bad bottle? Did he apply for a refund, I'm sure they'll give one!

evisceraze

Reaction score
Really? I bought from them on Shopee and it was authentic! Maybe just a bad bottle? Did he apply for a refund, I'm sure they'll give one!

Hmm maybe not all are fakes, just happens to be those niche ones? Lord george retails for 400+ and selfridges sell it for 285, so 160 for a bnib sealed seems kinda.. fishy.

Anyway they only gave him a partial refund after he brought up the idea of a police report, prior to that he was completely ignored.

tinyspeck5

Reaction score
Hmm maybe not all are fakes, just happens to be those niche ones? Lord george retails for 400+ and selfridges sell it for 285, so 160 for a bnib sealed seems kinda.. fishy.

Anyway they only gave him a partial refund after he brought up the idea of a police report, prior to that he was completely ignored.

how come only partial tho? every time i talk to the shopee customer service they make sure i get the full refund in this kind of cases

LocalGoddess

Reaction score
Hi im new here! Happy to have found this thread! I had been using bvlgari Rose essentialle for a good 10 years before it was discontinued(used to be my signature scent sobs). I really love the dry down of this perfume as I really love scents with woody dry down without stinking on me. I have no idea which family scent it belongs to and would really appreciate any help identifying it!!!:)

I am currently using bvlgari jasmin noir occasionally as it is my favourite now and its too precious for me to use hehe.

Current signature scent is versace pour femme oud oriental. It has a nice dry down and most importantly, doesn't stink on me after a long day!

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi im new here! Happy to have found this thread! I had been using bvlgari Rose essentialle for a good 10 years before it was discontinued(used to be my signature scent sobs). I really love the dry down of this perfume as I really love scents with woody dry down without stinking on me. I have no idea which family scent it belongs to and would really appreciate any help identifying it!!!:)

I am currently using bvlgari jasmin noir occasionally as it is my favourite now and its too precious for me to use hehe.

Current signature scent is versace pour femme oud oriental. It has a nice dry down and most importantly, doesn't stink on me after a long day!

The base notes are listed as musk, sandalwood, patchouli & guaiac wood. Other than guaiac, the rest are quite common base notes I think.
Then again, having them in different proportions in different fragrances will create different experiences. Notes are merely a guide; nothing beats sampling and wearing the fragrance yourself.

The 50ml can still be found online for ~USD120.

LocalGoddess

Reaction score
The base notes are listed as musk, sandalwood, patchouli & guaiac wood. Other than guaiac, the rest are quite common base notes I think.
Then again, having them in different proportions in different fragrances will create different experiences. Notes are merely a guide; nothing beats sampling and wearing the fragrance yourself.

The 50ml can still be found online for ~USD120.

Yup have been going for perfume with similar bases as well. I will continue my journey on finding it haha. Thanks!

nethdale

Reaction score
Hi, is there any opportunity to get this WHITE TEA & ROSE PERFUME originated from The Bath House, UK, online or locally? Thanks in advance.

xaviergzy96

Reaction score
Anyone bought Bleu de Chanel recently? The longetivity seems to be trashy now, dies down after like 3 hours...and I'm using the Parfum here

jetx666

Reaction score
Anyone bought Bleu de Chanel recently? The longetivity seems to be trashy now, dies down after like 3 hours...and I'm using the Parfum here

Hi! First post here. I bought BDC Parfum from Vivocity’s Chanel Boutique around 3 weeks back and I have to say that it lasts for around 8-10 hours on my skin and a full day on my clothes.

I go nose blind to it around the 1-2 hour mark and get whiffs of it every now and then but people around me are able to detect my fragrance very easily and commented that it smells pretty strong from about 4-5 feet away (with masks on). Indoors, it’s another story, people just want to kill me for smelling like BDC.

Sillage is excellent and projection is above average for me. The only other blue fragrance that outperformed BDC Parfum in my collection is Dylan Blue. It will not leave my skin completely even after hard scrubbing or a shower.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.