The Salvation Army Thrift Store

noobmiyavi

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Recently I went down to The Salvation Army Thrift store and saw that there were many good deals and bargains to grab. For example, I saw an ipad 2 was something like 300+ if I'm not wrong. And they were going to celebrate their 11th Anniversary celebration on 7th September 2013. Maybe those who are interested in bargain hunting and finding deals alike can go down! Just sharing my findings! Upzz for discussion!
 

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
19,413
Reaction score
511
I have always wanted to visit this place...

This video gives u a rough idea of what u can find there...

 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
Nothing worth browsing in terms of menswear or shoes. Not like other country the thrift store can dig out gems.

The ties there are tacky as you can imagine.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top