human_shieldz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2005
- Messages
- 7,782
- Reaction score
- 293
OTA cfm damm slow... but for the full image should be faster
Full image are there any issues if it's not local?

OTA cfm damm slow... but for the full image should be faster
Where to get Cheap cheap spigen slim armor?
Haiz... Was wondering wanted to service my n5 or not... Still look so new with no scratches... Can't bear to leave it in box....
Sent from Dark Side Of The Moon using GAGT
Is s7 edge... can trade in when s8 is out, yes I on Android N now...I would still say no point lol. I think by now the battery also wearing down. Spend couple hundreds repair it then also probably won't use it that long. Ahhh why u get S7 now when S8 announcing 2 days later. Or u planning for S8 too hehe.
By the way, i think Nougat is out for S7 2 days ago.
I would still say no point lol. I think by now the battery also wearing down. Spend couple hundreds repair it then also probably won't use it that long. Ahhh why u get S7 now when S8 announcing 2 days later. Or u planning for S8 too hehe.
By the way, i think Nougat is out for S7 2 days ago.
Is s7 edge... can trade in when s8 is out, yes I on Android N now...
Sent from Dark Side Of The Moon using GAGT
It is out since last week![]()
When Note 5!!! I goto backup my **** now. Tough decision lol but it clears u space though wahaha.
At least I used.... LolEh The phone like today buy tmr half selling price already.
Which is slowest?
a. Slowpoke
b. Internet Explorer
c. Relese of Official Samsung Nougat Update for N920I
![]()
Now I see clearly... My n5 had internal LCD cracked!!! Knn, dropped on the floor, tampered glass sp no cracked, internal LCD cracked... Power lor...
Sent from Dark Side Of The Moon using GAGT

