The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
any user usage is just browsing and music only? what's the screen on time at how many % left? considering it. thanks.
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
I just bought it! FYI starhub outlet only city link mall and 100AM Still have the freebies voucher.
 

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Using LG G4. Starting to feel like I'm a slave to the s pen. I actually use the s pen to clip photos and write notes. And the urge to buy is rising.

I sold off Note4 for G4 but later sold off the G4 when I got back a Note 4!
Overall G4 is slight better in most aspects ( except battery life is poorer ) and most obvious was it lacks the SPen
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,158
Reaction score
2,875
Features are still there.

Have been using N5 for the pass 4 days already. Changing from N3 to N5, so far its all postive. Charging is fast,display is awesome, battery life is good. Statistics shows that the battery usage is longer as compared to IP6. Really like the sleek design. Fingerprint feature is good as well. Only when fingers are sweaty then may have trouble unlocking. Just need to wipe first b4 unlocking then no issue.


Now is just trying to be careful with it as it is naked without any protection. Need to wait for my online shipment to arrive.
Great! Thanks, me using note 3 now, waiting for the white n5 to available

Sent from the dark side of the moon using GAGT
 

skaade

Master Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
3,760
Reaction score
3
I sold off Note4 for G4 but later sold off the G4 when I got back a Note 4!
Overall G4 is slight better in most aspects ( except battery life is poorer ) and most obvious was it lacks the SPen

I had the note 4 and was most happy with it when it was on kit Kat. Lollipop came and ruined the experience for me and thus I resumed my phone hopping... Or phone testing as a nicer term. Anyway note 4 managed to sustain my interest in it for a long time. Almost 6 months!
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
How does it work? U just eject the pen and write on black screen straight? No need to activate?

How to next page or see what you've typed? Haha

Have to swipe the feature on under the settings before you can use it.

Once activated, just eject the pen and the display switches to a black memo mode in which you can start scribbling and save/ delete the note. Only able to pen down one page seemingly :o
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Been using note series since note 2. Me also slave to the s-pen. Cannot do without it. Now using note 4, dunno whether want to upgrade to note 5 as I have the note 4 vr gear.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
I find it quite responsive.

The phone has a bit of a weird quirk that a few others I know encountered too. The phone is very fast and snappy under most instances, but once in a while. It will have an inexplicable pause when I try to turn on the phone for like a few seconds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
The phone has a bit of a weird quirk that a few others I know encountered too. The phone is very fast and snappy under most instances, but once in a while. It will have an inexplicable pause when I try to turn on the phone for like a few seconds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yea I have that issue too. Especially when trying to wake the phone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top