The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

angeltst

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
5
Where is the best price for note 5 64gb currently? Preferably gold. Anyone can share?

I just bought a gold 64gb at j2mobile from q10 at 1039 no freebies(but online someone selling redemption card for 50 nia)
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468


I using the phone without a cover ... don't really like the thin bezel thing ... must hold the phone very carefully ... otherwise my fingers will accidentally touch the screen and activate whatever app is closeby.

My 10+ covers haven't arrive :(
Exactly.. Haha bezels too thin also not good.
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
I tried contacting adix twice but he didn't reply my texts. In the end I got it from moby.

Yea I msg him on launch he replied me. After that a day later I msged him 3 times he didn't reply me too.

After that saw someone here saying he out of stock. But he shld at least reply saying it out of stock..
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Yea I msg him on launch he replied me. After that a day later I msged him 3 times he didn't reply me too.

After that saw someone here saying he out of stock. But he shld at least reply saying it out of stock..

Agreed. I used to get from him. But the last 2 times i got it from someone else because of no reply.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top