The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
I am pretty interested in the battery graph profile, able to screenshot that for me to see? :D

Do you mean the break down of the graph into, mobile network, wifi, GPS, awake, etc, etc? I don't think you can see that on the S6 and Note5, or at least I have no idea how to see those without installing third party app. :s13:
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Do you mean the break down of the graph into, mobile network, wifi, GPS, awake, etc, etc? I don't think you can see that on the S6 and Note5, or at least I have no idea how to see those without installing third party app. :s13:

Wa, I thought if you press on the graph it will show you the breakdown hahaha. Ok maybe that's for the older devices haha
 

skaade

Master Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
3,760
Reaction score
3
all that glitters is....
t3kUMfq.jpg
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
I don't know how heavy you guys rely on Google services. just uninstall the updates of "Google play services" if you have no use of it,guarantee save more battery.
even I have a few apps which require the update of play services, I still choose to uninstall it's update.
hopefully the "uninstall updates" button is not grayed out.
 
Last edited:

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
U how do i Uninstall those Microsoft apps? It's very irritating...

What are the micro soft apps included? I heard that's an agreement between Microsoft and Samsung to offer the former's apps on their phones.

You cannot uninstall them from the apps section of settings?
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
What are the micro soft apps included? I heard that's an agreement between Microsoft and Samsung to offer the former's apps on their phones.

You cannot uninstall them from the apps section of settings?

Excel words and PowerPoint. I dun really need those apps. Can't select Uninstall
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Wa, I thought if you press on the graph it will show you the breakdown hahaha. Ok maybe that's for the older devices haha

Ya can't see that graph on S6 / Note 5. No idea why Samsung would remove that graph.....
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
A little more promising today. From morning 100% till 6pm+ whole day outside and not connected to wifi. Moderate use, reading news, listening music, chats, social media, taking photos, etc. Half way through the day i did go into smart manager to turn on auto-close for some apps.

Much better than ytd where Google services ran amok. at 36% i was at 1hr 50min Screen on only. Google services used up 30% of battery compared to the screen at 8%. :s22:

2015-08-19.png
Seems like much better battery life than S6?

BTW try the Screen Capture function that captures the entire screen! Useful for when capturing battery screen shots. Haha
 

MonoManeater

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
872
Reaction score
0
Anyone know which singtel shop still have the free gift? Jurong Point shop say out of stock at their outlet liao.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top