ecneret_eel
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2008
- Messages
- 6,466
- Reaction score
- 96
eh eh mobile phones got come in disposable versions meh? use and throw
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT

Can I know how long u all take to charge the battery on the first charge?
Sell la lol.eh eh mobile phones got come in disposable versions meh? use and throw
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
lol..
me sitting in meeting room waiting for interviewer now, wish me luck man
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
good luck!
thanks bro!
I am damn bored, arm pits wet because jacket so warm, tmd
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
yes my note 5 from SH has lots of apps. planning to wipe again but have yet to get the CSC to change. need a source to download the CSC...
Settings > Applications > Application Manager > scroll over to All > find Onedrive, then disable.
anyone know how to uninstall or disable OneDrive?
thanks bro!
I am damn bored, arm pits wet because jacket so warm, tmd
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
Wah, what u sell? Wear jacket one. So satki![]()
LOL wtf... use this la
![]()
u said u sales scum need car one mah
u said u sales scum need car one mah
I tink was in Oneplus two thread .. heheheh
go sell phones. i buy from you.![]()
Go for note 5 riao. just sell all your current phones including the spare phone and hootanyway I am running in my new G3 battery, new battery power drop damn fast lol..
but note 5 is calling out to me man, xuete, poison lor, but too ex ald
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT