The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

screws

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
942
Reaction score
0

guitarcade

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
6
Selling a Redwing Gentlemen traveller's size 9.5US.(Fits converse size 10US, or other sneakers size 10.5-11). If you are this size then please take a look cause i'm selling at a great price!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2940366

P1010348.jpg


P1010337.jpg
 

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
7,810
Reaction score
45
i got the urge to get redwings...where can i buy them in sg?
is it cheaper to get from US online store? shipping cost aside cos i can send to my cousin who lives there.
 

hidetofan

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
i got the urge to get redwings...where can i buy them in sg?
is it cheaper to get from US online store? shipping cost aside cos i can send to my cousin who lives there.

iluma and suntec? I could have sworn that red wings weren't that expensive though, at least that was what I thought when I stepped into the iluma shop. Don't like paying extra.
 

yeswecan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
74
Hey guys! Any shoe that look similar to Vans' Zapato Del Barco? I would like to get something like that. But I don't want get a Vans.
 

goat1991

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
hey I wanna buy clarks beeswax DBs but dun really know how to take care... Would like to ask what are the things I should take note of and i saw those leather food, what are they for ar? I only know skinfood :s22:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top