Prefer converse JP![]()
already have a pair haha love them feel like getting another but lazy to go hunt

Prefer converse JP![]()
![]()
omg fracap!!!!!

![]()
any1 know thr to get this
very moddy
not in tokyo for xmas birthday new year .
screw NS
for that pair , been thinking since i saw it in tokyo couple of months back . just that it cost like triple the amount for the price i got for now so .....

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A PAIR OF FULL BLACK HIGH CUT SHOES/ ANKLE BOOTS.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE? THERE ISNT ANY AROUND, BUDGET MOST PREFERABLY $200 AND BELOW. BEEN SEARCHING HI AND LOW BUT TO NO AVAIL KNN
TIA![]()
budget $200 still cannot find? zhun bozxzxzxz.

anyone bought shoes from this web http://www.karmaloop.com/
wanna get a pair of nike. but dun dare hoot.
famous US website mah. why dont dare hoot?

oh okie thankstry the rockport shop? i think there is one at great world city.
I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A PAIR OF FULL BLACK HIGH CUT SHOES/ ANKLE BOOTS.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE? THERE ISNT ANY AROUND, BUDGET MOST PREFERABLY $200 AND BELOW. BEEN SEARCHING HI AND LOW BUT TO NO AVAIL KNN
TIA![]()