then again, canvas looks nice even when its aged/rugged while you have to maintain white leather all the time to make sure no stains etc or else it would look terrible. true?^^ White leather..

i used to own a pair of converse but its poor durability made me regret buying it
Instead, i tried a pair of everlast, and it really lasts! Also, i have not once slipped even while walking and dragging my feet on a wet floor (i almost slip pretty often with my converse, the sole was really bad and wore out very quickly). The pair that I bought in early 2010 is still in good condition! They're so good, my brother and I bought a pair each for the new year. Different designs but same size so can mix n match![]()
really ar? I also saw some leather ones from everlast. I forgot how much is theirs compared to converse
i used to own a pair of converse but its poor durability made me regret buying it
Instead, i tried a pair of everlast, and it really lasts! Also, i have not once slipped even while walking and dragging my feet on a wet floor (i almost slip pretty often with my converse, the sole was really bad and wore out very quickly). The pair that I bought in early 2010 is still in good condition! They're so good, my brother and I bought a pair each for the new year. Different designs but same size so can mix n match![]()
everlast. beng kia much?
sure bo, i don't even see alot of ppl wearing everlast nowadays la
i think not lehif you think not then not lor.




Wanna get new sneakers for CNY. Nv try Converse before. Went to diff shops and is attracted by this pair which is made of leather, $119 thru out the branches i visited.
U all think this one can match with bermudas/shorts?
![]()
no particular reason though.