got it from barneys sale some time ago for ard 600 sgd
quite cheap.
the full leather classic black/navy sells for abt 750 sgd
got it from barneys sale some time ago for ard 600 sgd
Anybody knows where else besides LF sells Feiyue shoes? Online websites are recommended too.
TIA
if im not wrong tangs have them too
Thanks alot!
Anyone know what's the brand of the sandals or shoes with distinctive toes shaped?? Saw pple running with them n feels like comfortable. Though I think it's kinda ugly.
got it from barneys sale some time ago for ard 600 sgd
Which color did u get? Is it last season's color so u get the discount?
![]()
Brown clarks brogues
Got this in the mail today, an ebay steal at £14. Damn the glue has weakened on the right shoe causing the sole to separate a little from the upper at the heel area (no wonder its so cheap!), any suggestions on what I should do? Send to a cobbler?
go for total resole
thats sad...zappos or asos. ion clarks dont have any.
Anyone know where I can get Nike Foamposites in Sg ??
Thx