The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,527
Reaction score
3,164
Bought this pair of shoes ystd, was wondering if I were to wear this with a jeans will it be very funny? Or this type of shoes suit shorts better?

6d6fbfa8.jpg


looks good, where did you bought this bro? :)
 

bryantan123

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
9,179
Reaction score
7
Great taste, their navy suede with red brick sole are one of the nicest looking dope. But I decided against it for myself as I wear jeans predominantly and it does not go really well with blue jeans.

Srez1.jpg


Just curious, will you buy a Sanders or a Mark Mcnairy if the price is not a concern? Mark Mcnairy seems more popular and slightly more expensive as they do sell their designs better.

does anyone know how the sizing is?

wanted to try a pair at asylum but the sales guy appeared very unfriendly.. :(
 

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
33,076
Reaction score
2
Hi all Shoe Experts,

May I know where can I get a pair of Lee Cooper Desert Boots?

11401905_l.jpg


The above is a Brown Leather which I really like, but I don't normally shop beside CNY, so is there any good place where I can look for Lee Coopers?

11400203_l.jpg


I already owned a pair of US Size 6 Olive Suede Lee Cooper which look exactly the same in this photo. I got it for $60 at AMK Hub's Heritage Hub, so my budget hovers around this amount as well. The designs there are rather limited tho' so I am looking around...

I am aware there are many brands out there, but most Chukka I found are rather expensive. I found a low-quality plastic-feel Chukka going for $90 at Orchard. I went to Plaza Sing and found two pairs which are grossly overpriced at $120. Even Van's Chukka is going for $100. Lee Cooper's chukkas are heavy, well-stitched and bring about that boot-feel which I really like, not to mention it is affordable as well.
 
Last edited:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
wanna get a pair of clarks desert boots beewax. anyone noe where can i go local store can try out and buy?
 

mlstic

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
5
Any tips to match Dr Martens Bronson Navy shoes? It feels kinda weird if I try to match it with a khaki pants. Can this pair of shoes portray a casual format look or format look?

14375410.png
 

lukold

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

Letting go this pair of black boots that i just bought, size 275mm, US 9.5. Tried only once but too big.
ONLY $45!

5ugsoz.jpg


Pm if interested
 
Last edited:

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
hi,is the mark mcnairy sizing same as the red wing's one? Im wearing red wing uk 7 8109 so can i fit Mcnairy's uk 7 as well?
 

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
23,143
Reaction score
293
hi,is the mark mcnairy sizing same as the red wing's one? Im wearing red wing uk 7 8109 so can i fit Mcnairy's uk 7 as well?

I have no idea about Red Wings sizing, so I cannot guide you on Mark McNairy. I do own a pair of UK 7, if you wish to try, I will be open in letting you do so at my area. You can PM me if you are interested. :)
 

jonathanckh

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
0
I have no idea about Red Wings sizing, so I cannot guide you on Mark McNairy. I do own a pair of UK 7, if you wish to try, I will be open in letting you do so at my area. You can PM me if you are interested. :)

great person you are! cheers! :)
 

bryantan123

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
9,179
Reaction score
7
if were talking bout true size, size down half for mcnairys. its half size larger.

Does anyone want to buy any mark mcnairy shoes either from mr porter or mark mcnairy website? I was thinking of buying a pair and we can save on shipping
 

louisho

Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
102
Reaction score
3
hey guys, i have a pair of sperry top siders and the insoles really stinks. Any idea on how to wash them? Many thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top