The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Most of the collectors here all import their shoes from online? I'm not sure about my sizing tho for asics.. Are their sneakers sizing same as the common asics running shoes that are available in sports shops here in Singapore? I'm thinking of trying on asics running shoes and use that size as a guideline when I'm ordering online.. :/

Some of us. Not all are collectors of limited edition shoes. Eh. U follow euro sizing can le. Easiest. All brands de euro sizing is de same. Us and uk sizing different. I dunno abt asics running shoes vs their retro runners.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
hey there, anyone here knows if shoes not available in the adidas online store are available in the brick and mortar stores instead?

No idea bro. U have to go check it out in the bricks snd mortars store and compared it with the online store.
 

taeception

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Some of us. Not all are collectors of limited edition shoes. Eh. U follow euro sizing can le. Easiest. All brands de euro sizing is de same. Us and uk sizing different. I dunno abt asics running shoes vs their retro runners.

LOL my euro size range from 41.5-42.5. Btw would you advise me get the snuggier fit for my shoes? Or slightly looser ? Nv buy shoes online before..
 

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,327
Reaction score
255
Any websites to buy asics runners? Local like no market.. :( where do you all purchase your sneakers from? Noob here.. :s12:

i saw changi point selling but never realised asics so ex 1. from $2xx discount to $1xx.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
LOL my euro size range from 41.5-42.5. Btw would you advise me get the snuggier fit for my shoes? Or slightly looser ? Nv buy shoes online before..

Wah..got range de ah? Ur feet transformer feet ah? Haha. U like them loose or snug? Best shld be 42 bah. Which is abt nb 8.5 and asics 9.
 

taeception

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Wah..got range de ah? Ur feet transformer feet ah? Haha. U like them loose or snug? Best shld be 42 bah. Which is abt nb 8.5 and asics 9.

Ya my feet sizing is fxxked up one zzzz. Some shoes I wear us 9.5, some I wear 9 only. ThAts why sometimes I v scared to buy online. Lol I was looking at some asics shoes, the euro sizing from 41.5 next size up is 43 alr zzzzzzzz. Hmmm I like them to be loose, but not loose until like I walk den my heel come out alr.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
1800333_3858022507083_1813329633_n.jpg


Happy Chinese New Year from Ronnie Fieg himself!! :D

Have a nice reunion dinner and may the year of the horse bring u guys lots of luck! :)
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Ya my feet sizing is fxxked up one zzzz. Some shoes I wear us 9.5, some I wear 9 only. ThAts why sometimes I v scared to buy online. Lol I was looking at some asics shoes, the euro sizing from 41.5 next size up is 43 alr zzzzzzzz. Hmmm I like them to be loose, but not loose until like I walk den my heel come out alr.

hmm. like this asics need to go half size up de. cos narrower. 41.5 is 8, 43 is 9 liao leh. got 8.5 de mah.. dun see running shoes. Look at asics runners better. Follow ur us size den. 9- 9.5 is only 1cm. asics gel lyte shoes wont heel slip de. as comfy as hell. Snug as comfy, loose also comfy one. :D
 

taeception

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
hmm. like this asics need to go half size up de. cos narrower. 41.5 is 8, 43 is 9 liao leh. got 8.5 de mah.. dun see running shoes. Look at asics runners better. Follow ur us size den. 9- 9.5 is only 1cm. asics gel lyte shoes wont heel slip de. as comfy as hell. Snug as comfy, loose also comfy one. :D

Haha hope got size 8.5 lo, best. Else worse come to worse I get 9. At least if loose I can tie my shoelace tighter a bit . Thanks for the advice!

Btw asics runner sizing same as ONITSUKA tiger ultimate 81 or not ? Ultimate 81 I can wear us 9, perfect size, bt us 9.5 a little bit loose
 
Last edited:

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
21,630
Reaction score
7,889
Ultimately, all shoe sizes are different. I wear a 8, 8.5, 9. If buy online, heng suay lor. Even if it's the same brand, will have difference too. Different shoe, different purpose, different material, different cutting = different size. That's why u see ppl selling away their shoes after wearing once or twice.

But that half size difference can be made up wearing thicker or thinner socks.
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
anyone know where to get those roshe shoe laces ? i kind of just rip my laces haha
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Sharing my latest pick ups! :s13:

Bait x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Basic Program-002 "Guardians" & HAL X Asics GT II "Bricks" :

1891011_10152203788559371_605348445_n.jpg


10th Year Anniversary Patta X Stussy tees :

75663_10152203808744371_1548900704_n.jpg
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
Sharing my latest pick ups! :s13:

Bait x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Basic Program-002 "Guardians" & HAL X Asics GT II "Bricks" :

1891011_10152203788559371_605348445_n.jpg


10th Year Anniversary Patta X Stussy tees :

75663_10152203808744371_1548900704_n.jpg

Ahhhhh i havent post,u posted liao.........haha
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Collection of the Bait X Asics Gel lyte 3 Basics Model 001 and 002, left 003 to release and collect. :D

Presenting to you the Guardians & Vanquish :
1010079_10152204034004371_1816707018_n.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top