The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurenai_89

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
0
try out kin at haji lane. or royal sporting house. but sizes might be quite limited.
 

kurenai_89

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
0
if u gonna buy online. u can act go for zapatos fit. LF stock em if nt wrong. kin shud have oso. with tt price online, u can buy a zapatos alr. they are quite nice too.
 

FreddieFreako

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
126
does anyone knows where to get this shoes?
cant find on queensway, managed to find on west mall but only for size 10

http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Originals-Goodyear-Leather-Sneaker/dp/B000QYLRHU/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_2
41KgSfPn7UL._AA280_.jpg

I came across a complete white (including the 3 stripes) at Queensway. I'm looking for black stripes as well but had not found it so far. :(
 

irfanse

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I came across a complete white (including the 3 stripes) at Queensway. I'm looking for black stripes as well but had not found it so far. :(

yeah me too, actually I found only blue / red stripes at vivo :(
this kind of color depends on season maybe?
 

FreddieFreako

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
126
yeah me too, actually I found only blue / red stripes at vivo :(
this kind of color depends on season maybe?

41KgSfPn7UL._AA280_.jpg


Check out Queensway #01-45, corner shop behind converse I think. I bought mine there - white with black stripes! Only US size 10 left and slightly less than a hundred. :)

But it's slightly different compared to the pic though.
 
Last edited:

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
anyone know where to buy adidas tmac 5. i know its an old shoe, but i'm really desperate in finding this.

adidas_t_mac_5.jpg

Saw a pair of this Tmac at Queensway...but not of the same colourway as your picture.
U may want to check it out for collection.
 

KingOfmess

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
anyone knows where to get puma suede
Red ribbon color.
Would appreciate it a lot if anyone knows.
Thanks in advance!
 

sneakerfreaker

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Adidas Gruen

Hi, anyone seen this pair in Singapore?
Been looking around those shops (Ltd, Leftfoot, Queensway, etc) but can't find it.
adidas-gazelle-op-gruen
 

afiy92

Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
want to ask this question . why is nike air max the price varies ?
peninsula and queensway selling it $150
far east selling it $140
 

Kamikazee

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
41KgSfPn7UL._AA280_.jpg


Check out Queensway #01-45, corner shop behind converse I think. I bought mine there - white with black stripes! Only US size 10 left and slightly less than a hundred. :)

But it's slightly different compared to the pic though.
care to tell us how much u bought it?? this is a very good alternative source to the current overhyped onitsuka tiger sneakers.

Shoes_iAEC1049481.jpg
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

Need some negativity feedbacks on this Yeezy...*will be launching soon in LE Vault*
Nike-Air-Yeezy-kanye-West-5.jpg
nike-air-yeezy-closer-look-00.jpg


Or if you have any nice comments also can.
If the price is right, i would get a pair.....but i do need to see the real colourway to do my decision.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top