The Reporter
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,801
- Reaction score
- 16
closing when enough people to share shipping.
I am interested... May I know if I am wearing UK 7.5 nike shoe should I chose size 7 or 8 for fred shoes?
Hi guys,
Does anyone own bathing apes snaekers? I find them pretty attractive, their colours are pretty!!! But the downside is....their price tags, are damn expensive....
Remember the one i ask u guys to guess on the price tag? It cost a hefty S$750!!!
![]()
A quick google on the internet, the actual retail price is US$350. But the store over at Bugis jack it up by 50%!!! I guess, it might be a personal sale by the owner.
Anyone know of anyplace to check more bathing apes sneakers? An average bathing apes sneakers cost S$350, is this true? Got this info by the store promoter.
EVen if one get it from the store in Japan, will also cost that expensive???
anyone knows where to get nice 100% black shoes?
need it for school.
wah now lotsa spammer...create acct jus to post link...get a life ley...
Hi starch1990,
Check this out....
Converse - All Star - All Black Hi
![]()
Converse All Star Core OX (Black Monochrome)
![]()
Quick one guys.....
Are these pretty???
![]()