The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
Hate going down local shops, end up getting disappointed because they dont have my size 11-11.5
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Any idea where I can buy Sperry's in Singapore? I'm looking for this Oatmeal coloured A/O boat shoe but RSH doesn't have my size :\
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Does Feder Sport have a wide range?

sperry_AO_oatmeal.jpg


I'm looking for this model in size 9.5. RSH only has size 10 and above which is too big. Tried size 9 at Leftfoot but it's too narrow.
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Yeah, I saw also, but don't have the model I want :(

BTW, for boat shoes, is it better to go half a size small or half a size larger? Cos RSH only has full sizes.
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
Any opinion on J shoe?? Looking for trendy and comfort to goes with jeans
 

today114

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
436
just thinking of hooting vans sneakers for everyday wear.

normally dark blue / black jeans, any specific colour i should go for / avoid?
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Quite cheap, care to share source?

From endclothing lor. I don't know if I should just risk it and get the UK10 since I read that the size runs slightly bigger than tagged. Most of my shoes are US11 except my red wings which are US10 but this isn't leather so I don't expect so much stretching. Am I right to say so?
 

GegeV2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,617
Reaction score
0
Got this at a good deal, 20% off storewide and additional 5% for singtel and student user

IMG_20120722_160602.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top