The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchujin

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
hi guys...anyone know where in Singapore I may find Nike Quickstrike 1972 Deep red??? model number 586367-600
nike-1972-qs
 

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
23,143
Reaction score
293
hey does anyone knows is there any shops in sg that sells Gel Saga by Ascis?

Asics Gel Saga | SneakerNews.com

I can get you Gel Saga if you want.

hi guys...anyone know where in Singapore I may find Nike Quickstrike 1972 Deep red??? model number 586367-600
nike-1972-qs

don't think it will be easy to get one here. easily snapped up within hours in US and Europe. now sold by flippers at double the price. really nice.


I like the brown yellow pair better but have another Onitsuka Tiger in the same color combination. Brown/Yellow less popular than Deep Red, so still possible to get in certain sizes.

Wanna try out New Balance... looking neat.

Especially these series, the Yacht Club 574

New-Balance-574-YCM-Feature-Sneaker-Boutique-1.jpg


New Balance 574 "Yacht Club" Pack - Grey / Orange - Blue | KicksOnFire

Liking them! Anybody knows where to get them?

SG New Balance is likely to carry it but maybe not so soon.
 
Last edited:

kingcarlos

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
4
I can get you Gel Saga if you want.



don't think it will be easy to get one here. easily snapped up within hours in US and Europe. now sold by flippers at double the price. really nice.


I like the brown yellow pair better but have another Onitsuka Tiger in the same color combination. Brown/Yellow less popular than Deep Red, so still possible to get in certain sizes.



SG New Balance is likely to carry it but maybe not so soon.
nice. any way to try out the sizes?
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
Check out new balance sg FB

https://www.facebook.com/newbalance.sg?fref=ts

When new design is going to arrive, they will update on the FB. But stocks run out real fast. You can try asking them whether they are going to bring this design into SG or not. :)

Alright thanks! Will follow and keep a look out.

Anw, I finally got 1 pair, but somehow i feel cheated because i think the price is quite high ($99 @ Queensway Shopping Centre)... but anyways, no point feeling remorse now if indeed i kena carrot chop because i am very happy with the purchase because it is a very comfortable shoe and I like the colour, and it's a great comfort upgrade from my tearing Converse High Cut.

Sorry stock picture... will take own pics if i have the time
new_balance-ML574C_D-red_navy-1.jpg


Kinda rushed this purchase because been 1 week alr i looking for new balance shoes... then that time 8pm alr the shops starting to close. If possible, i wanted to look for a different colour, like the Yacht series, but dont have... But like I said, I'm still very happy with the purchase! Like the colour too. :s12:

Was looking for this RED/BROWN... but sadly dontch have.
New-Balance-574-Backpack-Red-600x472.jpg
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Was looking for this RED/BROWN... but sadly dontch have.
New-Balance-574-Backpack-Red-600x472.jpg

This is the backpack series and OOS in NB SG store for sometime. I managed to get this in Penang NB store when I went in March. :)

They have a lot of stocks and colours cos I think it's hard to sell NB shoes in Penang as not many wear them and it's not cheap too. The yellow is very nice too but in the end got the red. After conversion, cost me about $105.

My pair

488332_10151401665439332_1238515397_n.jpg
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
This is the backpack series and OOS in NB SG store for sometime. I managed to get this in Penang NB store when I went in March. :)

They have a lot of stocks and colours cos I think it's hard to sell NB shoes in Penang as not many wear them and it's not cheap too. The yellow is very nice too but in the end got the red. After conversion, cost me about $105.

My pair

488332_10151401665439332_1238515397_n.jpg

Wah sweet!!! Have you been wearing it? The brown accents makes it look down to earth after being covered in bright red and it looks classy. That's what I liked about it. Envy you!
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
I saw some shops selling NB shoes at pearl centre. Are they authentic?

First indication is to look at the price. Too good to be true sometimes applies. If less than $80, I try to avoid them.

U can try compare the workmanship + shape of the shoe to the ones u can find on official retailers.
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Wah sweet!!! Have you been wearing it? The brown accents makes it look down to earth after being covered in bright red and it looks classy. That's what I liked about it. Envy you!

Yes, bought it cos my pair of Nike Ace sole came off when I was in Penang. :s13: And I worn it immediately after purchase. Before that I was already looking at it online but price was rather steep cos alot of sizes were OOS so never bought it until I saw it in Penang, so it was fate plus my Nike spoilt. The pair of shoes were telling me to Buy Me! hahaha......
 

andyjeewk

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
2,312
Reaction score
0
First indication is to look at the price. Too good to be true sometimes applies. If less than $80, I try to avoid them.

U can try compare the workmanship + shape of the shoe to the ones u can find on official retailers.

Thank. The price was ard $130 as compared to limited edition $270. In the end nvr buy.
 

chromehead

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
49,705
Reaction score
2,254
m574 and h710 are typically $110-130+


its the made in UK or US ones like 576/1300/577/996 that are pricey, starting at $259
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top