The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambitgoh

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
472
Reaction score
0
1523318_10152154664939371_965169951_o.jpg


Tried on those National Park 1300 today! Awesome shape! How you guys feeling the National Park Pack??

where can i get this model
 

aerolord

Master Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
89
guys, which designer shoe is worth hooting? Tods? Ferragamo? Louis Vuttion?

I know brand like CL & CH, but i want to see see more before i actually hoot one.

I prefer Dress-Casual shoe :D
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Opps. My bad. Yea. it was released in August 2013 and was sold out. Den december they bring it in again..Like a restocked.

Yeah, that's what i'm talking about.

Heh, I don't really mind that. I really like the look and concept behind the pack, and also they were made in the UK, famous for loving tea :s13:

I'm open to all suggestions though, what exactly are the difference between the 576s and 577s besides the fact that they are made in different countries?
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Heh, I don't really mind that. I really like the look and concept behind the pack, and also they were made in the UK, famous for loving tea :s13:

I'm open to all suggestions though, what exactly are the difference between the 576s and 577s besides the fact that they are made in different countries?


576 and 577 is made in same country.. The difference is the shape and the technology cushion in them. The 576 uses C-cap, the 577 uses encap. The 576 is more rounder in the toebox while the 577 is sharper at the toebox.
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
China!!! LOL. 574 majority are made in China.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/new-balance-574box-02.jpg[IMG]

This a made in USA 574. It will on hand soon! Will show on hand pictures soon! :D[/QUOTE]

sian 1/2 liao

is it true those 574 made in UK/US are usually custom made and/or they don't ship internationally?



and erm, anyone knows where to find a shop with good range of Nike Cortez? that was one of my first few sneakers I wore, time to go back to some classics
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Price??????

$259.

sian 1/2 liao

is it true those 574 made in UK/US are usually custom made and/or they don't ship internationally?



and erm, anyone knows where to find a shop with good range of Nike Cortez? that was one of my first few sneakers I wore, time to go back to some classics

574 US made, normally ppl do customise for themselves. Those USA made 574 are coming to Singapore soon. No idea when, but it will come.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top