Kusanagi
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2000
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reaction score
- 106
There used to be a Nike in Wisma where u can ID, but now i have no idea.
ion leh? i think i saw somewhere
the nike sg website also not helping


There used to be a Nike in Wisma where u can ID, but now i have no idea.

ion leh? i think i saw somewhere
the nike sg website also not helping![]()
Not sure bro. I dun buy Nike often. I only own 2 nikes. HAHA. So i dunno.
That nike flagship store in wisma only lasted a year. They even had the Jordan 6 black varsity red which really is a GR.
The only ID they had were for their t-shirts.
Can you please quote the person who is asking for information and not me. I'm the provider. Thanks..
Chill. Just sharing. No need to get so uptight about it lol
something like this, got female version or unisex one?
![]()
my pair came with a brown box.
so blue box means the design is from US but made elsewhere? correct?
do some googling on colour matching.
it also boils down to the colour of your top as well.
black is a safe colour as jeans are usually dark.
white is safe but like you mentioned it gets dirty easily, but I still own 1 or 2 white shoes for matching purpose.
grey, dark brown or brown in general is also easy to match.
blue is quite safe, those dark blue
red depends on the shade of it
imo, stay away from yellow, neon, orange, silver base shoes. small details or secondary tones in those colours are still ok. unless you can pull them off
![]()
Jia liat sia, I only got 1 pair of this light brown Chuck Taylor with black lacing.
I realize abit ugly man..
Any better brands to introduce? Not to too altas one, i using for school nia.
![]()
Jia liat sia, I only got 1 pair of this light brown Chuck Taylor with black lacing.
I realize abit ugly man..
Any better brands to introduce? Not to too altas one, i using for school nia.
uniqlo got sell raw denim meh?![]()
if i usually buy 8 US size for men, is my feet able to fit in US 9.5 B woman shoe size?
You have to check the euro sizing to see whether it's de same..
all the sudden hype and craze for NB and Asics lol
Real reason why not popular in Singapore: Association of these 2 brands with our dear SAF.The hype for NB and ASICS were always there since like 1980s. These are all runners from the olden days..
It's just that Singaporeans are slower of the hype cos the account for asics are not here currently and nb shoes are just too normal and common here.. and not everybody willing to pay at least $200sgd for a pair of runners excluding shipping cost.
The same thing happens when redwings and nudies were so hype last year when I own them like awhile back ardy...
The truth hurts. So let me just say, many people in Singapore or even asking abt nb shoes in this thread are new to the game and asking for those older collections of nb 574 are just the stepping stones to bigger interest in those what we called hype and heat..