The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
eh!? i thought you started at 13? those are way after you have started!

isn't all sneakers hype because collabs? not just the model? the model don't matter as long design is good?
there's not such thing as hype model. lol.
it's the design and history behind it.

anyway, the pair you don't know is supreme x nike sb. you should know if you are into SB last time. don't know this is a crime! haha
1. Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low "Black Cement" — The 100 Best Nike SBs of All Time | Complex

2nd pair is Tiffany SB. One of the most sought after SB. I think way crazier than what you have up there. nothing there can compare to this. ask any regular sneakers lover will know the truth.
anyway, quantities of these are not crazy low. lol prices are crazy. even for now after so long.
Nike Dunk Low Pro SB

3rd pair is Jeff Staple x NB "Pigeon"
Coming from the crazy Pigeon Nike SB that nearly cause a riot in NYC.
This pair started one of the best NB collaboration.
probably the only NB that i bought.

Bro, i start to love sneakers when i was young doesn't mean i have to follow every model leh. It all started out in white shoes for school..

Anyway, to u is hype. to me is i have seen them and i m like okay. You ask somebody who have no clue about nike sb and love runners, they will tell u de nike sb is not dope at all.

Long has gone the time with baggy jeans or hip hop shorts with nike sb or bulky trainers.

The time for runners and joggers, mercers are hype!
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
I start recently of runners. i'm ardy off the trainers stage..
I have seen all 3 before.. De nb is hype cos of staple pigeon. Not the model of that nb. 575 is not a hype model.

De 2nd nike is a collab with diamond supply. de 1st one i seen before. but i dunno de collab name. :)

I wear nike to school cos my dad buys them for me.. And my whole family supports my passion and they also rock nb lifestyle shoes occasionally one..

Hi bro,
I can honestly tell u the 3 pairs resell value add together cannot match a single pair of sought after salmon toe with wooden box....
The white pigeon we sold off during the convention.easy cop easy sold.White pigeon price also not good at all.
As for the other 2 sb,max resell price only 1.9kusd for both.individual seller wants higher,wait longer loh.
but still is a nice collection if this may comfort u.
Anyway thnx for your chip in huh...

Hows your hair product coming to for cny?
Have some cny discount?Looks not bad huh....
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Bro, i start to love sneakers when i was young doesn't mean i have to follow every model leh. It all started out in white shoes for school..

Anyway, to u is hype. to me is i have seen them and i m like okay. You ask somebody who have no clue about nike sb and love runners, they will tell u de nike sb is not dope at all.

Long has gone the time with baggy jeans or hip hop shorts with nike sb or bulky trainers.

The time for runners and joggers, mercers are hype!

regular sneaker head will know SB and will give them the due respect for their works.
oh, so having white shoes for school means loving sneakers?
haha so i have start to like sneakers when i was like what 7? haha pri 1 man!

you're so wrong my friend, so wrong.
460x220q80.jpeg


to be a true sneaker head, collector or even a hypebeast, you gotta know your roots and the history behind.
who started the sneaker game, who is having the biggest collabs now.

to me, in my opinion, you're not a collector, sneaker lover or sneakerhead.
i am sorry to say but you're just another hypebeast that follows hype blindly.
whatever is in hype, you just follow.
be it a reseller or not.

a true sneakerhead knows history, give due respect to the shoes that made hype a thing. even though he might change his collections over the years, whenever he sees a nike sb now, he will still be wow-ed by it even though he's wearing asics or NB.

just my 2 cents. haha i close my case.
ciao!
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Hi bro,
I can honestly tell u the 3 pairs resell value add together cannot match a single pair of sought after salmon toe with wooden box....
The white pigeon we sold off during the convention.easy cop easy sold.White pigeon price also not good at all.
As for the other 2 sb,max resell price only 1.9kusd for both.individual seller wants higher,wait longer loh.
but still is a nice collection if this may comfort u.
Anyway thnx for your chip in huh...

Hows your hair product coming to for cny?
Have some cny discount?Looks not bad huh....

WHITE?! haha! dude! mine is the 1st gen leh.
not some 2nd gen crap! hahaha look it up man!

how much does your salmon toe with wooden box cost? DS?

if you want to compare during each of them in it's golden era.
haha supreme SB and tiffany SB, got money cannot buy ah. cannot find ah!
look it up man. hahaha.
 

mctwist

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
1,243
Reaction score
0
hello all, Im sorry i cant help but to say something.

I feel that based on a sneaker's value does not mean anything. does it mean a pair of yeezy 2s priced at 3k means its nicer that an asics salmon toe? i honestly feel that the salmon toes are nicer..

What i am saying here is don't just use the resell value of sneakers to judge the hype of it. Learn more abt the history, abt how designers get their inspiration, what are the origins of the sneaker etc. There is so much of history in many different pairs and and different sneakers take different inspirations from many streetwear cultures.

These 3 pairs of nike SB may not compare to a salmon sole now because these 3 SBs may not be very limited edition in your eyes. but i definitely can give u a pair of nikes that can easily hit 2.5k.. u need an open mind to sneakers, doesnt matter if its trendy in the past or trendy now.

Open your world to other sneakers, not just what the US is hyping about now.

someone once told me, Just try all different sneakers, thrs no harm in it

cheers
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
regular sneaker head will know SB and will give them the due respect for their works.
oh, so having white shoes for school means loving sneakers?
haha so i have start to like sneakers when i was like what 7? haha pri 1 man!

you're so wrong my friend, so wrong.
460x220q80.jpeg


to be a true sneaker head, collector or even a hypebeast, you gotta know your roots and the history behind.
who started the sneaker game, who is having the biggest collabs now.

to me, in my opinion, you're not a collector, sneaker lover or sneakerhead.
i am sorry to say but you're just another hypebeast that follows hype blindly.
whatever is in hype, you just follow.
be it a reseller or not.

a true sneakerhead knows history, give due respect to the shoes that made hype a thing. even though he might change his collections over the years, whenever he sees a nike sb now, he will still be wow-ed by it even though he's wearing asics or NB.

just my 2 cents. haha i close my case.
ciao!

Oh u ended?close case?part time judge?
Who are u to judge a person be a true or false sneakerheads?ppl play whatever he wants.What give u the right to judge?Go judge yourself before landing in deep ****...
U are just a typical loser when ppl point out to u,your 3 pairs are nothing but still a nice collection,u cant accept facts is as good as a loser.
And look at those fats ankles,u spoil the sneakers!
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
regular sneaker head will know SB and will give them the due respect for their works.
oh, so having white shoes for school means loving sneakers?
haha so i have start to like sneakers when i was like what 7? haha pri 1 man!

you're so wrong my friend, so wrong.
460x220q80.jpeg


to be a true sneaker head, collector or even a hypebeast, you gotta know your roots and the history behind.
who started the sneaker game, who is having the biggest collabs now.

to me, in my opinion, you're not a collector, sneaker lover or sneakerhead.
i am sorry to say but you're just another hypebeast that follows hype blindly.
whatever is in hype, you just follow.
be it a reseller or not.

a true sneakerhead knows history, give due respect to the shoes that made hype a thing. even though he might change his collections over the years, whenever he sees a nike sb now, he will still be wow-ed by it even though he's wearing asics or NB.

just my 2 cents. haha i close my case.
ciao!

Nice. U r a true sneakerhead who claim to be one. When all talk no show... anyway, u can call me a hypebeast when I just collect normal shoes.. Of all my kicks I show u when I displayed on the floor. Only 1 pair is hype. De rest is all normal shoes.

Anyway, I know what u wanna hear.. nike sb are de best sneakers ever.. whatever u love, everybody else must agree to it and like what YOU like. You are de best sneakerhead.. u understand every shoes that u buy or wanna buy... very good. I give u double thumbs up and come! I clap for u! U wanna win. I give u win. U wanna know what u r up against, u ardy heard. But u still think ur kicks and what u love are what everybody in the forum will like.. good for u! But I dun give a **** for what u collect or love. Coa I dun even give a **** what u dun like abt my shoes. Cos I dun promote my shoes.. I just share them. U started asking and questioning the hype and popularity of nb and asics 1st. Not we question ur collection and nikes.. you can post what u like. But we can post what we like too. We dun give comments to ur kicks. U can also stay out of ours..

Cos sg "sneakerworld" are nth. And I don't care.. Cos what we are playing is us and euro market where ppl appreciate the kicks. And not question everybody collections and wan everybody to say u have de best knowledge and collections.. good luck in playing ur nikes and whatever u have..
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
hello all, Im sorry i cant help but to say something.

I feel that based on a sneaker's value does not mean anything. does it mean a pair of yeezy 2s priced at 3k means its nicer that an asics salmon toe? i honestly feel that the salmon toes are nicer..

What i am saying here is don't just use the resell value of sneakers to judge the hype of it. Learn more abt the history, abt how designers get their inspiration, what are the origins of the sneaker etc. There is so much of history in many different pairs and and different sneakers take different inspirations from many streetwear cultures.

These 3 pairs of nike SB may not compare to a salmon sole now because these 3 SBs may not be very limited edition in your eyes. but i definitely can give u a pair of nikes that can easily hit 2.5k.. u need an open mind to sneakers, doesnt matter if its trendy in the past or trendy now.

Open your world to other sneakers, not just what the US is hyping about now.

someone once told me, Just try all different sneakers, thrs no harm in it

cheers
If u look at what I posted. A long post. I ardy mentioned everybody has their own liking for shoes. But some ppl just think what they collect are de best and need to compare with the others who like other stuffs. And wanna hear we agree to him..
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
hello all, Im sorry i cant help but to say something.

I feel that based on a sneaker's value does not mean anything. does it mean a pair of yeezy 2s priced at 3k means its nicer that an asics salmon toe? i honestly feel that the salmon toes are nicer..

What i am saying here is don't just use the resell value of sneakers to judge the hype of it. Learn more abt the history, abt how designers get their inspiration, what are the origins of the sneaker etc. There is so much of history in many different pairs and and different sneakers take different inspirations from many streetwear cultures.

These 3 pairs of nike SB may not compare to a salmon sole now because these 3 SBs may not be very limited edition in your eyes. but i definitely can give u a pair of nikes that can easily hit 2.5k.. u need an open mind to sneakers, doesnt matter if its trendy in the past or trendy now.

Open your world to other sneakers, not just what the US is hyping about now.

someone once told me, Just try all different sneakers, thrs no harm in it

cheers

now u talk about value,2.5k is best u seen right?
Ever see a 7k asics....?
accept that although playing sneakers is 1 thing,the value also important.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Oh u ended?close case?part time judge?
Who are u to judge a person be a true or false sneakerheads?ppl play whatever he wants.What give u the right to judge?Go judge yourself before landing in deep ****...
U are just a typical loser when ppl point out to u,your 3 pairs are nothing but still a nice collection,u cant accept facts is as good as a loser.
And look at those fats ankles,u spoil the sneakers!
Hahaha. Those are when I was fat. Wanna meet up now and see if I still have fat ankles? Haha

I didn't judge. I say in my own opinion. You don't have to agree with me. Nobody has to?! Hahaha.

Why? I can't have my own opinions? Dang.

When I was into sneakers, you're probably wearing saf nb out. Haha.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
now u talk about value,2.5k is best u seen right?
Ever see a 7k asics....?
accept that although playing sneakers is 1 thing,the value also important.
You want me show you a pair of nike that retails at 3.5k usd? Hahaha. Retail ah. Not resell. Haha. You want to see players editions that even you have cash you can't even smell it. Hahaha.
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
You want me show you a pair of nike that retails at 3.5k usd? Hahaha. Retail ah. Not resell. Haha. You want to see players editions that even you have cash you can't even smell it. Hahaha.

ya pls do so here...all of us also wana see.
tag your name with it.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
You want me show you a pair of nike that retails at 3.5k usd? Hahaha. Retail ah. Not resell. Haha. You want to see players editions that even you have cash you can't even smell it. Hahaha.
No need to show. Cos we are not interested. . Cos even is 3.5k.. I dun think we want. Cos we dun like. Give me free I also dun wan. Same goes for if I tell u my asics 10k. U dun like means u dun like..

And thr is no need to use ur age and experience to judge. U r judging.. dun be surprise if u know how old is ken. Cos I can tell u. U cannot afford to. Lol. I m young doesn't mean my friends are young..
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Nice. U r a true sneakerhead who claim to be one. When all talk no show... anyway, u can call me a hypebeast when I just collect normal shoes.. Of all my kicks I show u when I displayed on the floor. Only 1 pair is hype. De rest is all normal shoes.

Anyway, I know what u wanna hear.. nike sb are de best sneakers ever.. whatever u love, everybody else must agree to it and like what YOU like. You are de best sneakerhead.. u understand every shoes that u buy or wanna buy... very good. I give u double thumbs up and come! I clap for u! U wanna win. I give u win. U wanna know what u r up against, u ardy heard. But u still think ur kicks and what u love are what everybody in the forum will like.. good for u! But I dun give a **** for what u collect or love. Coa I dun even give a **** what u dun like abt my shoes. Cos I dun promote my shoes.. I just share them. U started asking and questioning the hype and popularity of nb and asics 1st. Not we question ur collection and nikes.. you can post what u like. But we can post what we like too. We dun give comments to ur kicks. U can also stay out of ours..

Cos sg "sneakerworld" are nth. And I don't care.. Cos what we are playing is us and euro market where ppl appreciate the kicks. And not question everybody collections and wan everybody to say u have de best knowledge and collections.. good luck in playing ur nikes and whatever u have..
I applaud for what you have said..US market and Europe market siol..haha. Super ups.

Always remember. True speaker heads. Be it hype or not. Give respect for those who started the hype
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Hahaha. Those are when I was fat. Wanna meet up now and see if I still have fat ankles? Haha

I didn't judge. I say in my own opinion. You don't have to agree with me. Nobody has to?! Hahaha.

Why? I can't have my own opinions? Dang.

When I was into sneakers, you're probably wearing saf nb out. Haha.

" I don't judge" but I assume u are wearing sag nb out.. if it's not judging den I wonder what is it..
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I applaud for what you have said..US market and Europe market siol..haha. Super ups.

Always remember. True speaker heads. Be it hype or not. Give respect for those who started the hype

We dun call ourswlf sneaker heads or speaker heads. I myself will know who to give respect to. It's not for u to say or judge. Or tell. Lol. Cos u r not my who..
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
No need to show. Cos we are not interested. . Cos even is 3.5k.. I dun think we want. Cos we dun like. Give me free I also dun wan. Same goes for if I tell u my asics 10k. U dun like means u dun like..

And thr is no need to use ur age and experience to judge. U r judging.. dun be surprise if u know how old is ken. Cos I can tell u. U cannot afford to. Lol. I m young doesn't mean my friends are young..

I know who exactly you 2 are la. Haha. Show.me the 10k asics, make. If don't show. How to Cfm tell the hype of it? Tio bo? Haha.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
ya pls do so here...all of us also wana see.
tag your name with it.
Wah lao
I not as ah sia or rich as you all leh. Haha I can show you. But I never own it before. Haha. It's like you telling me got 10k asics, you have meh? haha say only ma. If you have, damn ups!
I respect you. Seriously. Not trolling.

Anyway, it's a airforce 1 25th anniversary made of real Croc skin and snake skin. 2 pairs. Each 3.5k retail for bidding.
Nike sb eBay, Google it. Haha 20+k usd for charity. 1/1 in the world.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I know who exactly you 2 are la. Haha. Show.me the 10k asics, make. If don't show. How to Cfm tell the hype of it? Tio bo? Haha.

It's okay if u know us who are we. Cos we dun need u in our life at all. If what we say affect u so much that u wanna challenge us to this extent. Den good for u.. cos u r not acting ur age. And u feel the need that we prove u otherwise.

Be humble bro. Just when u started DIY computer.. I dun see u have this arrogant attitude when u wanna learn abt computer parts..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top