
now u talk about value,2.5k is best u seen right?
Ever see a 7k asics....?
accept that although playing sneakers is 1 thing,the value also important.
It's okay if u know us who are we. Cos we dun need u in our life at all. If what we say affect u so much that u wanna challenge us to this extent. Den good for u.. cos u r not acting ur age. And u feel the need that we prove u otherwise.
Be humble bro. Just when u started DIY computer.. I dun see u have this arrogant attitude when u wanna learn abt computer parts..
hahahha i nv did say 2.5k is the best i have seen. u are too quick to assume bro. I believe there is a 7k asics out thr, but do rmb some ppl put it up on ebay and put a riduculous price tag on them, u know that nobody in the right mind will buy them. and maybe there are more expensive ones out thr. same goes for other brands, just that u haven seen it b4?
anyway I believe value is rly the superficial aspects of sneakers, if u are rly paying 7k for a pair that is just synthetic leather and all. i got nth to say man. i myself would not land 7k on a pair of sneakers. If u are genuinely paying 7k for real leather on asics then i would say go ahead man, if its worth the money.
LOL....i pose pics of shoe,u focus shoe box......
Got ard 90 pairs in my room now LOL...very full le...![]()

The human centipede![]()


actually I know the feel of collecting something and not using them at all or using a few only. I don't collect shoes but I collect something else, probably cheaper per item, but still considered a "hobby", keeping every single one in pristine condition and learning far deeper than what an average person down the street knows.
my parents already complain why I buy so much yet never wear/use.
and no I don't intend to sell them![]()
actually I know the feel of collecting something and not using them at all or using a few only. I don't collect shoes but I collect something else, probably cheaper per item, but still considered a "hobby", keeping every single one in pristine condition and learning far deeper than what an average person down the street knows.
my parents already complain why I buy so much yet never wear/use.
and no I don't intend to sell them![]()
Haha share share?
hehe thnx ar for the compliment.....
come together play these sneakers lah....
Last night surprise drop - very hype ar now!
Top notch material,made in italy.
I got 1 pair liao...inside news is 200 pairs only...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

I collect football jerseys. Yup it is a lesser known hobby than sneakerheads. It is okay if you don't understand why but it is just it. Shoes might come as a 2nd most "hobby" for me. I have a number of shoes, probably more than anyone in the family.
Figurines, watches, toys, comics, shoes, camera, stamps, cars, cosplay, drinks, pens... what else?
Got the old dream cast man u jersey? And Eric cantona?

dream cast on man utd jersey? that one is Arsenal.
Even though I support a side, I still appreciate the beautiful designs of a rival club should they be released. The colour combinations, technology, watermarks, materials, the various ways to detect fakes etc.
Okay, don't deviate too much, stick to sneakers and shoes.![]()