The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

LaksaTitan

Reaction score
Somewhere between 780-830(before discount). Using an antifatigue lens like Essilor eyezen, Hoya sync 3, or Zeiss energizeme would be good for you too as it has firstly, blue light filter and a slight power shift at the bottom of the lenses to relax your eyes when you are doing more near work.
Ok I’ll keep that in mind, thanks for the recommendations. Lens only how much would it cost, power about 350 both sides

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Made my spec today. N.o.w Titanium with Zeiss 1.6 digital lens with photofusion for 1.2k. Pricing okay?
After trying the N.o.w frame, Trying on other frames felt heavy.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Made my spec today. N.o.w Titanium with Zeiss 1.6 digital lens with photofusion for 1.2k. Pricing okay?
After trying the N.o.w frame, Trying on other frames felt heavy.
Yes! Quite good deal and grats on getting a pair of Lindberg!!

Poohliew

Reaction score
Hi GANGSTERKIA thanks for your recommendation (eyewear optics at Thomson Plaza) the staff very professional (Mr Terence ) very happy with their service AAAA+

"

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi GANGSTERKIA thanks for your recommendation (eyewear optics at Thomson Plaza) the staff very professional (Mr Terence ) very happy with their service AAAA+

"
That’s a sick colour combination thintanium. I am getting one thintanium series myself too. Very nice! Glad and hope you like the frame.

LaksaTitan

Reaction score
Anyone got experience with Zoff? What brand of lenses they using their marketing only say Japan lens lol

nethdale

Reaction score
That’s a sick colour combination thintanium. I am getting one thintanium series myself too. Very nice! Glad and hope you like the frame.
Hi Gangsterkia, finally you are getting thintanium. (y). It is a "good" buy and nice. It is indeed light and clean cut but because of its design, I needed to pay 4 visits back to the optical shop to get it adjusted to fix my sensitive left eyes. Haa

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Gangsterkia, finally you are getting thintanium. (y). It is a "good" buy and nice. It is indeed light and clean cut but because of its design, I needed to pay 4 visits back to the optical shop to get it adjusted to fix my sensitive left eyes. Haa
Yes, I have to try it out for sure. Is the left eye side better for you after the adjustments already?
I like the design of them. Also if want to recommend, must try and feel it first..

nethdale

Reaction score
Yes, I have to try it out for sure. Is the left eye side better for you after the adjustments already?
I like the design of them. Also if want to recommend, must try and feel it first..
Hi Gangsterkia, It is perfect now. Thank you so much.
The thintatium frame is nice and I love at first sight. It is because I have sensitive left eye and wearing progressive lens. Initially, it was a bit inconvenience and I had to bear with it as the moment I put it on, I can feel the sensation on my left eyes. That said, credit must be given to the boss of the optical shop in KS. He said it maybe due to the minimalistic design and also because I am wearing progressive lens. Similarly, I also got similar issue with my progressive lens RB sunglasses but it has resolved after 4 visits too. Guess, my left eye is weird. Haa

spuispui

Reaction score
Hi seniors here,

May I ask if Crizal Sapphire & Blue UV lens can help to block blue light and is recommended? Googled and found there are also Prevencia version (price slightly lower). Planning to make a spec with no degree to block blue light due to long hours facing computers.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did Zeiss changed their logo on the Lens? Used to have the Z logo, Now on new lens, it showed the zeiss words logo instead.
Didn't know the frame will turn translucent under light. I thought it's matte solid haha.
IMG_0066.JPG

Last edited:

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Did Zeiss changed their logo on the Lens? Used to have the Z logo, Now on new lens, it showed the zeiss words logo instead.
Didn't know the frame will turn translucent under light. I thought it's matte solid haha.
IMG_0066.JPG
That’s a nice Lindberg N.O.W.. yours must be the semi matte kind.
What type of Zeiss lens did you use?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi seniors here,

May I ask if Crizal Sapphire & Blue UV lens can help to block blue light and is recommended? Googled and found there are also Prevencia version (price slightly lower). Planning to make a spec with no degree to block blue light due to long hours facing computers.
Hey there,
Crizal sapphire blue capture does not have much of the yellowish hue as compared to prevencia.
some might argue that the yellowish hue is more comfortable on the eye(me included) whereas other do no like their colours saturated. Ultimately it’s still up to your preference.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice Lindberg N.O.W.. yours must be the semi matte kind.
What type of Zeiss lens did you use?

Yeah. Semi matte kind. The card stated digital lens smartlife asiana 1.6 PF, Duravision blueprotect uv.
Need to do Rx lens due to my astig.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Semi matte kind. The card stated digital lens smartlife asiana 1.6 PF, Duravision blueprotect uv.
Need to do Rx lens due to my astig.
I checked and yes, the new Zeiss lenses will have the Zeiss engraving letters.

meschan

Reaction score
Is there any app to measure my current glasses prescription? I want to buy glasses online

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any app to measure my current glasses prescription? I want to buy glasses online
Nope there isn’t.. it’s a machine that does it unfortunately. Thus only an optical shop will be able to help you with it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.