Hi,
Anyone stay in Sunreno Serviced Apartment?
Have done some research on this apartment. Is juz opposite of Asiatique but is quite a distance from the nearest BTS Krung Thonburi.
I am thinking to stay over here is due to the relatively cheap prices ($52/night) and also is just opposite Asiatique and can do nightly shopping without any transport issue...
I have booked Berkeley for my first choice in Agoda but still haven't make any payment. And also, in one of the thread stating Berkeley is reported to be haunted, haha So i am considering this Sunreno option.
Any advise?
Anyone stay in Sunreno Serviced Apartment?
Have done some research on this apartment. Is juz opposite of Asiatique but is quite a distance from the nearest BTS Krung Thonburi.
I am thinking to stay over here is due to the relatively cheap prices ($52/night) and also is just opposite Asiatique and can do nightly shopping without any transport issue...
I have booked Berkeley for my first choice in Agoda but still haven't make any payment. And also, in one of the thread stating Berkeley is reported to be haunted, haha So i am considering this Sunreno option.
Any advise?
