KohChris
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2005
- Messages
- 24,779
- Reaction score
- 0
They are 100% cotton.
actually this can be a little vague..but even for 100% cotton t-shirts, there can be varying quality as well.

They are 100% cotton.
anyone bought tee from "designbyhumans" before?
any comment?
actually this can be a little vague..but even for 100% cotton t-shirts, there can be varying quality as well.
![]()

sea island cotton
giza xx (45/89?)
those are the premium varieties i think
If you wash 10 times the tee goes out of shape you tell me I refund youactually this can be a little vague..but even for 100% cotton t-shirts, there can be varying quality as well.
![]()

If you wash 10 times the tee goes out of shape you tell me I refund you![]()

That's true, i agree with that.
cotton have different grades(i think egyptian cotton is one of the best). In addition to that, depending if it's ringspun, combed or not, makes a whole lot of difference too.
That's why i only use better quality 100% ringspun combed cotton for my t-shirts![]()
which brand's t-shirt is 100% ringspun combed cotton
So is my hermes tee![]()
which brand's t-shirt is 100% ringspun combed cotton

gotch pic ?
IIRC, 1 hermes polo is about SGD$1.3k...
chiur hermes tee smelly smelly $800+ ?![]()
Bro u shure its SGD1.3k? Dun bull**** me. Where did u last see the price tag?
Mine is a polo btw hehe..
![]()
? I saw it at liat towers. The person paid for the polo at the cashier. I was just queuing behind him. That SA even carry the shopping bag to the door for him
Cool thanks fer the info.. I don't know the price cos it was a gift from my gf..
Im shocked cos how can a polo command 1.3K?!
Cool thanks fer the info.. I don't know the price cos it was a gift from my gf..
Im shocked cos how can a polo command 1.3K?!

lol.. you should see the price of the formal pants..
anyway, nice polo !
plutonium~

Formal pants? How much.. I know the ostrich leather wallet my gf wants would cost SGD$5.6k
Haha thank you![]()