indigo22
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2008
- Messages
- 39,145
- Reaction score
- 7
![]()
No PADI so posting my batman lol![]()
hmm ur bag is this?
can give some user reviews? hehe feel like getting one also..i like e velcro so i can stick my morale patches

![]()
No PADI so posting my batman lol![]()
Basket... Ginger la, not glue!![]()



K2 says local agent stock for Padi Turtle arriving October.
i know its a limited release in the US, but i haven't seen anything to suggest that it is a limited release elsewhere.
local PI m'sia stock i understand between 550 to 530 ... i think pretty good price already but of course will go lower
hmm ur bag is this?
![]()
can give some user reviews? hehe feel like getting one also..i like e velcro so i can stick my morale patches![]()
Anyway my Padi lobang is from a HK reseller, <watchoutz> if you are finding options to buy
Their price is 2800hkd, and 200hkd to ship to SG, but you have to put up 500hkd to preorder.
Note: they charge extra 5% if you pay by PayPal, 3% by CC
they have 2 shops iirc .. end year I oso gg to hk to buy another watch there. gx really damn satki, flipper with a good collection...
cichild boss! can share your thoughts on orient saturation diver vs mm300?

The lume marker at 35min of the bezel dropped off, leaving a gap. Sent to Gnomon, excellent service, changed the whole case for me within 4 days.
Hi babychimz
Apologies for not replying earlier. But I can only give you a biased feedback cos I'm a big MM300 fan.
The MM300 is sort of an iconic and benchmark watch which people make comparisons. If you search WUS, there are many people asking whether to get a MM300 or a U1, Aquadive, Black Bay, Doxa and the list goes on.
If case design is important to you, the MM300 will satisfy you. It has one of the most beautifully sculpted watch case which the OS300 cannot compare. Moreover, the OS300 is a big watch, not that many people can carry it well. Some people has liken the OS300 case as just a beefed up SKX007 case, they are indeed very similar. Although that is not to say that the OS300 is not a nice design.
The MM300 has a shiny bezel insert which sometimes reflects a light grey or pitch black depending on light conditions. The OS300 bezel is matte. Both are nice. The bezels are nice to turn on both watches.
Both watches have in-house movements, but of course, many will prefer the 28,800 bph movement of the MM300. The hands definitely have a smoother sweep. Some say it's an un-decorated Grand Seiko movement, which may inflate some owners' egos, lol. My MM300 runs at +6sec while the OS300 loses 12sec per day and it's getting worst. So it's in Japan for the much needed service.
Now for some good points on the OS300. I think the OS300 has a slightly brighter lume than the MM300. I actually prefer the OS300 simple oyster bracelet design without the shiny part. It also has a straight end link due to the design of the case, hence, I can use the OS300 bracelet on other watches with a 22mm lug. Speaking of lugs, 22mm is more common than the MM300 20mm lugs which sometimes get negative comments.
The Orient uses the same extendable clasp as the MM300. The power reserve indicator of the OS300 is also a nice Orient feature. Although having a date feature, the OS300 has 12 hour markers as the date window is situated beside the 9 o'clock marker, thus not using space meant for hour markers. This also gives the watch a more balanced look. Perhaps Seiko can learn something from Orient here.
Having said all that, I love both watches but I love the MM300 more. It's a watch I wish I have extra money to buy one more, not to wear but just to admire it.
![]()
![]()


my solar tuna also from there .. I saved on shipping and paypal cos swee swee my fren in hk ..they have 2 shops iirc .. end year I oso gg to hk to buy another watch there.
![]()
I was oso looking at OS300 red.. as wanted something ang ang to chiong hee ..
But can't bring myself to spend over a $1100 on this when they shared the same movment as m-force and m-force is about 400 only .. bro cichlid.. in your opinion.. worth ? and why if you dun mind..thanks
Hi babychimz
Apologies for not replying earlier. But I can only give you a biased feedback cos I'm a big MM300 fan.
The MM300 is sort of an iconic and benchmark watch which people use to make comparisons. If you search WUS, there are many people asking whether to get a MM300 or a U1, Aquadive, Black Bay, Doxa and the list goes on.
If case design is important to you, the MM300 will satisfy you. It has one of the most beautifully sculpted watch case which the OS300 cannot compare. Moreover, the OS300 is a big watch, not that many people can carry it well. Some people has liken the OS300 case as just a beefed up SKX007 case, they are indeed very similar. Although that is not to say that the OS300 is not a nice design.
The MM300 has a shiny bezel insert which sometimes reflects a light grey or pitch black depending on light conditions. The OS300 bezel is matte. Both are nice. The bezels are nice to turn on both watches.
Both watches have in-house movements, but of course, many will prefer the 28,800 bph movement of the MM300. The hands definitely have a smoother sweep. Some say it's an un-decorated Grand Seiko movement, which may inflate some owners' egos, lol. My MM300 runs at +6sec while the OS300 loses 12sec per day and it's getting worst. So it's in Japan for the much needed service.
Now for some good points on the OS300. I think the OS300 has a slightly brighter lume than the MM300. I actually prefer the OS300 simple oyster bracelet design without the shiny part. It also has a straight end link due to the design of the case, hence, I can use the OS300 bracelet on other watches with a 22mm lug. Speaking of lugs, 22mm is more common than the MM300 20mm lugs which sometimes get negative comments.
The Orient uses the same extendable clasp as the MM300. The power reserve indicator of the OS300 is also a nice Orient feature. Although having a date feature, the OS300 has 12 hour markers as the date window is situated beside the 9 o'clock marker, thus not using space meant for hour markers. This also gives the watch a more balanced look. Perhaps Seiko can learn something from Orient here.
Having said all that, I love both watches but I love the MM300 more. It's a watch I wish I have extra money to buy one more, not to wear but just to admire it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Before service, there is the gap at 35min marker. The staff told me mine was the very first case.
Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
Ya, I'm here for biz trip.. So shun bian
Saw the new green ceramic GS in the shop
I wanted a white dial watch, so I don't mind as there aren't many nice white dial watches. Overall the Orient is nice.
Hi babychimz
Apologies for not replying earlier. But I can only give you a biased feedback cos I'm a big MM300 fan.
The MM300 is sort of an iconic and benchmark watch which people use to make comparisons. If you search WUS, there are many people asking whether to get a MM300 or a U1, Aquadive, Black Bay, Doxa and the list goes on.
If case design is important to you, the MM300 will satisfy you. It has one of the most beautifully sculpted watch case which the OS300 cannot compare. Moreover, the OS300 is a big watch, not that many people can carry it well. Some people has liken the OS300 case as just a beefed up SKX007 case, they are indeed very similar. Although that is not to say that the OS300 is not a nice design.
The MM300 has a shiny bezel insert which sometimes reflects a light grey or pitch black depending on light conditions. The OS300 bezel is matte. Both are nice. The bezels are nice to turn on both watches.
Both watches have in-house movements, but of course, many will prefer the 28,800 bph movement of the MM300. The hands definitely have a smoother sweep. Some say it's an un-decorated Grand Seiko movement, which may inflate some owners' egos, lol. My MM300 runs at +6sec while the OS300 loses 12sec per day and it's getting worst. So it's in Japan for the much needed service.
Now for some good points on the OS300. I think the OS300 has a slightly brighter lume than the MM300. I actually prefer the OS300 simple oyster bracelet design without the shiny part. It also has a straight end link due to the design of the case, hence, I can use the OS300 bracelet on other watches with a 22mm lug. Speaking of lugs, 22mm is more common than the MM300 20mm lugs which sometimes get negative comments.
The Orient uses the same extendable clasp as the MM300. The power reserve indicator of the OS300 is also a nice Orient feature. Although having a date feature, the OS300 has 12 hour markers as the date window is situated beside the 9 o'clock marker, thus not using space meant for hour markers. This also gives the watch a more balanced look. Perhaps Seiko can learn something from Orient here.
Having said all that, I love both watches but I love the MM300 more. It's a watch I wish I have extra money to buy one more, not to wear but just to admire it.
![]()
![]()
Thanks for the indepth reply boss! Will keep an eye out for a nice MM300!

Ya, I'm here for biz trip.. So shun bian
Saw the new green ceramic GS in the shop
. u need address ? if want I pm u .. if u need to know where buy toys, let me know .. I pm u also .. i quite familiar there .. last time always travel there for work and leisure There a GS Quartz diver white face. Take a look!
