The Watch Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koma75

Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
GS taken in the morning while waiting for meeting with client
uztzkQxl.jpg


Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,008
Reaction score
1,723
zXzQ2HDh.jpg


I'm going in to catch'em all! Wish me luck!


just kidding, I don't play
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
On the topic of NDP. Which Singapore watch brand do you guys like ah?

I m in the mood recently for weird watches so have been looking at Azimuth. Their Roboto so funky :crazy::crazy::crazy:
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Just go ahead, it's quite cheap for the quality you get out of the watch. I totally forgotten I got this watch until few days back when I found this in my drawer. Took it out and wear it again and I find that I still love the watch.

I know, just that every purchase made when itchy will take away from the things I really want to buy. :s13:
 

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
9,804
Reaction score
0
asking a favour from the bros here: if you know of anyone who wishes to sell his Omega Seamaster GMT "Great White" 2538.20, please pm me with details. :s12:
IMG_9772_zpsl49uc4jp.jpg~original


many thanks in advance! :)
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
asking a favour from the bros here: if you know of anyone who wishes to sell his Omega Seamaster GMT "Great White" 2538.20, please pm me with details. :s12:
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag246/nigel_tan8/Great%20White/IMG_9772_zpsl49uc4jp.jpg~original[/MG]

many thanks in advance! :)[/QUOTE]

i like how the bracelet is all brushed compare the polished mid links
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top