The Watch Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
but the 2254.50 not vintage yet. can't understand people who polish satin/brushed finishes - what were they thinking?! :s8:

I'm interested! pm me unless you intend to score that find for yourself! thanks! :)

Waiting for reply. I help you source one leh.
Hmm brushed finish can polish using grit paper and buffing machine to get back the brushed finish.
 

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
9,804
Reaction score
0
Waiting for reply. I help you source one leh.
Hmm brushed finish can polish using grit paper and buffing machine to get back the brushed finish.

gam siah, bro gaoxing84! :s12:


power lah! such details also you know! :eek: BUT - are they anyone equipped to do it well at a reasonable price?
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Any gorgor here heard of or owned Christopher Ward watch before?

I see this watch damn chio :o

c60-43-ti-v1-sik_4.jpg

Just buy it!
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
gam siah, bro gaoxing84! :s12:


power lah! such details also you know! :eek: BUT - are they anyone equipped to do it well at a reasonable price?

Eh no la. Online got such info. Last time secondary got learn.
But I don't dare do. First don't have buffing machine.

BTW anyone got experience removing external AR coating?
 

sleepyman

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
So I used one of the carpooling app yesterday and found someone who was less than 1km from me and the end point was also just 1km from mine. Can cover some petrol, might as well.
Turns out to be in a wheelchair and the leg was in a cast. Told me that no taxi's wanna take for the past hour. So I helped to seat the pax into my car and load the wheelchair into my boot.
Pax had to quit job due to a torn tendon. Surgery and all.
Upon reaching the destination (hospital), realized I dont have change for $50. Just helped the pax to alight and waived the fee. Wishing pax a speedy recovery.

Because we are Singapore. We are Majulah.

My little red dot.
My safe harbour.
My home.

Steady la bro!

Respect!

Happy national day hwz!

 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
So I used one of the carpooling app yesterday and found someone who was less than 1km from me and the end point was also just 1km from mine. Can cover some petrol, might as well.
Turns out to be in a wheelchair and the leg was in a cast. Told me that no taxi's wanna take for the past hour. So I helped to seat the pax into my car and load the wheelchair into my boot.
Pax had to quit job due to a torn tendon. Surgery and all.
Upon reaching the destination (hospital), realized I dont have change for $50. Just helped the pax to alight and waived the fee. Wishing pax a speedy recovery.

Good on you!
 

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
So I used one of the carpooling app yesterday and found someone who was less than 1km from me and the end point was also just 1km from mine. Can cover some petrol, might as well.
Turns out to be in a wheelchair and the leg was in a cast. Told me that no taxi's wanna take for the past hour. So I helped to seat the pax into my car and load the wheelchair into my boot.
Pax had to quit job due to a torn tendon. Surgery and all.
Upon reaching the destination (hospital), realized I dont have change for $50. Just helped the pax to alight and waived the fee. Wishing pax a speedy recovery.

Because we are Singapore. We are Majulah.

My little red dot.
My safe harbour.
My home.
Our Singapore.

Happy National Day all!

yatto become uber driver?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
As usual. Yatto have one of the biggest heart in a person I know.
Good to have more Singaporeans like you around.
This one not por. This is what I really feel.

Cheers yatto
 

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
9,804
Reaction score
0
As usual. Yatto have one of the biggest heart in a person I know.
Good to have more Singaporeans like you around.
This one not por. This is what I really feel.

Cheers yatto

agree, agreed! but to help, one need resources, time, effort and most of all money!!

but just to lighten the mood and to tease yatto dai gor... in before yatto use app to sian zhar bor... or worse... sian hotdogs! :eek:
 

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,229
Reaction score
3
Just for info, those who like to view the Grand Seiko watch can visit the Seiko shop in JEM, they have a wide range of selection of prices from S$4k+ to S$9k+.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top